Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2 - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #946
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
I was at the match...they played so well A bit off at the start but once they hit it they were totally dominating. You can see the work they've done on the practice court because they mesh so well as a team. And ALG's fitness work has helped as well because she was doing a great job moving back for smashes. They were so happy when they won too hopefully they can beat Mirza/Mattek-Sands. I'm going to the final so that's also a bonus for me
Great to see!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #947
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Here is my album from today https://picasaweb.google.com/1141311...ayJanuary42013

The sun fully got in my way but this is Torsten congratulating them

And this is after they won

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #948
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Ready for a grand slam title
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #949
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

Well done...

Hope they can take the title!
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #950
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

great win really a convincing start into the season. Hope they take the title now
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #951
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

awesome!
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #952
country flag Kris

Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of Kris has much to be proud of

Great team
Kris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #953
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Nice thread title

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #954
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you're having fun Davodus.

What a week

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #955
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

I sure am

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:47 AM   #956
country flag Davodus

http://www.apiainternational.com.au/...013/01/MDD.pdf Sydney draw

Not the easiest, but they've shown they can beat Errani/Vinci so maybe they could have another good week there. But focus is on Brisbane final first

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #957
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

Is there a stream?
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #958
country flag Davodus

I'm extremely pissed they lost that final because they were the better team But they had absolutely no luck. In the TB Mirza had the luckiest shot ever and Mattek-Sands also had a really lucky won...and they could've won both those points and been up two mini breaks but instead they were down. In the 2nd set also they were really unlucky not to be up a break, another shank lob from Mattek-Sands won them the BP. So really they were so unlucky, I'm so annoyed. Anyway I'm uploading my pics

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #959
country flag Davodus

https://picasaweb.google.com/1141311...enSFinalsNight Pics in here

Kveta said she loved Brisbane and made everyone laugh because her laugh is really funny She did a great speech

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #960
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Sad they couldn't win the final but a great start of the season for them

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote