Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2 - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #931
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - Totgesagte leben länger! - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
I didnt get a chance to see ALG hit today because she got rained out twice, so I didn't get any pics. I did see her around though and she is definitely fitter and thinner than this time last year. Plus she looks happier and she seems to get on very well with Kveta and her husband. Hopefully I'll see them hit tomorrow.
Take pics of Kveta too pleaseeee And pictures of them getting along very well :P Mabye a video of them hitting?
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #932
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

I took some pics today, and i took some pics of them together. They were playing a practice set against Uhlirova and an Aussie junior boy...and they were 4-0 up when I left and playing quite well. I didn't take any vids but I will take vids for sure during their match against Llagostera Vives/Cibulkova.

Pics uploading now

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #933
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Ok pics are done, all in here at the end of the album https://picasaweb.google.com/1141311...December292012

Examples

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 07:08 AM   #934
country flag Davodus

So I watched the match today...they played awful in the first set, particularly Kveta who missed about every single volley she hit. But then they held on a deciding point to start the 2nd and things changed...they played better. ALG screwed up the MTB a bit by making 2 BH errors but then she hit some big winners later on in it and hit a big BH to win it on the 1st MP. I took plenty of pics but no vids because its impossible to get vids on that court...tomorrow they are on a better court but at the same time as Lucie/Pavs doubles so I dunno what I'm gonna do I'll upload my pics now

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:35 AM   #935
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for the pictures and the report At least they won the match and I hope they will rise the level.
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:58 AM   #936
country flag Davodus

https://picasaweb.google.com/1141311...ayJanuary12013 here's the pics from today, some from practice some from the match

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:44 PM   #937
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldn't we change the thread title afterall?
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:55 AM   #938
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

they are steamrolling past king/akgul right now
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:59 AM   #939
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

6-1 6-2

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:49 AM   #940
country flag Davodus

I didnt really see the match because I was at the other doubles match, but i could see the court...and they swapped their returning sides from the first round so ALG was on the deuce side and Kveta the ad. And I could see they were both crushing winners and playing great doubles at the net...a complete turn around from round 1. Then they did a Q&A and autograph session so i got some pics from that. It was fun, they talked about their NYE, their teamwork and all that stuff.

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 08:38 AM   #941
country flag Davodus

From the Q&A session today. They also practised like 2 hours after their match....and it was stinking hot today too so I think ALG got burnt But Torsten has them working really hard, he had them doing volley drills non stop.

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:58 PM   #942
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great to see them winning

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 08:21 AM   #943
country flag Davodus

Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

They play against Errani/Vinci really late tomorrow...like not before 5pm, so it will be a long day for me but obviously gonna watch, and it should be streamed too.

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #944
country flag ente73

ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice ente73 is just really nice

ALG/Peschke - Errani/Vinci 64 61

Wonder why I am the first to post this fantastic result :-)
ente73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #945
country flag Davodus

I was at the match...they played so well A bit off at the start but once they hit it they were totally dominating. You can see the work they've done on the practice court because they mesh so well as a team. And ALG's fitness work has helped as well because she was doing a great job moving back for smashes. They were so happy when they won too hopefully they can beat Mirza/Mattek-Sands. I'm going to the final so that's also a bonus for me