Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #751
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - Totgesagte leben länger! - vol2

She was down 4-0 though came back to 4-4 and lost anyway

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #752
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Another 4-5 loss against Muhammed, but she won the doubles with Davenport
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #753
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

This time she was down 0-3 and 2-4 and got back to 4-4 and lost anyway but because they were ahead and lost the final set it went into overtime...she needed to win 1 game before Muhammad won 3 and she held serve. The team were pretty happy she played great in doubles but too many DFs in singles

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #754
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

She will get much tougher opponents next week in the singles.

Monday: Timea Babos
Tuesday: Irina Falconi
Thursday: One of the Pliskova twins
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #755
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

She played better against better opponents so far (Rodionova) so let's see.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #756
country flag mk27

ALG was just blown of the court by Babos. She lost 0-5 in only 16 minutes.
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #757
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch Maybe better to stick to doubles.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #758
country flag Davodus

that's more like it ALG but I think it's tough for her, she's playing a lot every day with a lot of travelling around and she hasn't played competitive singles in a year, and not at a high level in years. The team of her and Lindsay is really good though, won again 5-2.

But the team lost despite winning 3 sets because of ALG's singles

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #759
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

They're the 2nd best women's doubles behind the Pliškova-Twins.

http://www.wttstats.com/livestats/le...tandings&mt=WD

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 02:16 AM   #760
country flag mk27

ALG lost 4-5 against Falconi, but won the doubles with Davenport

Next match is on Thursday where she must play against one of the Pliskova twins
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:03 AM   #761
country flag Davodus

Falconi has been doing well, so that's not a bad singles loss. I hope she and Lindsay beat the Pliskova twins.

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #762
country flag mk27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Falconi has been doing well, so that's not a bad singles loss. I hope she and Lindsay beat the Pliskova twins.
Davenport won't play in this tie, ALG has to play with Juricova in the doubles. But she should have a good chance to win the singles match because the Pliskova twins have lost every singles matches so far.
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #763
country flag Davodus

ALG picked for the Olympics wow. I wonder what will happen with WTT now, if she'll leave early to get ready etc.

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #764
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
ALG picked for the Olympics wow. I wonder what will happen with WTT now, if she'll leave early to get ready etc.
Awesome But I thought she has to stay in the top 10 in doubles
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #765
country flag Davodus

No she was always eligible, she's Germany's top doubles player. They just didn't pick her.