Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2 - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 21st, 2012, 10:03 PM   #661
country flag traxillo

traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - Totgesagte leben länger! - vol2

They played pretty well in PAris but I think Anna still should team up with someone better... With doesnt she come up with Görges? I dont know why but I have the impression, that they BOTH dont want to team up..
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 09:12 PM   #662
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

The won today 7:5, 5:7 und 12:10. Not bad
Danars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #663
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Saved MPs at 9-8 and 10-9 as well...and they won by winning way less points

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #664
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

Good win
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #665
country flag Danars

Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold Danars is a splendid one to behold

In the second round they have to play against the 6th seed Errani/Vinci and I expect they will lose that
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #666
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

I expectes that they loose to the czechs too
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #667
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

ALG always loses to the Czechs! So that alone is a good win And it's not like Errani and Vinci are GOAT, they can easily be overpowered. But ALG/Petra wont be able to make many errors

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #668
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

Netter Sieg . Dachte nachdem sie die 7-5 5-3 Führung verspielt haben, wärs das.
SF: Doubles Sunderland, Kuala Lumpur
Singles: 83// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #669
country flag Danars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
ALG always loses to the Czechs! So that alone is a good win And it's not like Errani and Vinci are GOAT, they can easily be overpowered. But ALG/Petra wont be able to make many errors
They are not unbeatable but already won two tournaments and reached the final in Melbourne. It's gonna be a very tough match for Grönefeld and Martic but I hope the best.
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #670
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

ALG is ALT 6 for the qualifying in Copenhagen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenisboss View Post
TOP ALTs are Kolar, Van Uytvanck, Webley-Smith, Abramovic, Gavrilova and Groenefeld
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #671
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Well, she said she was going to play singles in case she gets into some draws.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #672
country flag Davodus

i hate to think how badly she would be thrashed

Old Apr 8th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #673
country flag Davodus

(1)Groenefeld/Martic v Cornet/Parmentier
Kichenok/Kichenok v Foretz Gacon/Malek
(4)Barrois/Brianti v (wc)Barbat/Grage
Babos/Mladenovic v Arvidsson/Kanepi

Keothavong/Savinykh v Dekmeijere/Kondratieva
Kerber/Radwanska v (3)Date-Krumm/Fujiwara
Larsson/Woehr v (wc)Ejdesgaard/Wozniacki
Marosi/Woerle v (2)Rodionova/Rodionova

I guess she prefers to play with Martic to Barrois then But I prefer that too...anyway, she needs a title so hopefully they do well here.

Old Apr 8th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #674
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck ALG
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #675
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Lost in the 1st round
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote