Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2 - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2011, 03:56 PM   #481
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - Totgesagte leben länger! - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
good fight from ALG
but we will see how much worth this victory was in her match today
Not much

1st set 0-6 against Rodina
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2011, 03:57 PM   #482
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Shame she big time sucks now probably can't even walk after playing more than 2 hours yesterday.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:01 PM   #483
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

no comment
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:03 PM   #484
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Points won

Rodina 38, ALG 15
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:03 PM   #485
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
no comment
That's all that's needed when Rodina is 5 classes above ALG

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:14 PM   #486
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

I don´t understand that woman at all!

She sucks, has horrible result, bad fitness, what do normal motivated players do then?
They take a longer break, work hard on fitness and other things,maybe change coach etc.

What does Grönefeld do? takes a little break in to spend time with family and friends only, doesn´t even mention sth about training, coaches or similar and then comes back to play a WTA tournament...and you immediately notice that nothing has changed!

One tough win against sucky Wörle, an opponent she should actually beat 64 63 or whatever and after that she is obviously too tired and gets bageled by "average" Rodina, only thing which kept her alive a bit in 2nd set was her 1st serve, nothing else as everything else ist just bad (movement, return etc.)

No one can help her anymore, only herself
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:16 PM   #487
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No one can help her anymore, only herself
My thoughts.... I'm curious to see her in Luxemboug next week

0:6 2:6, just embarrassing.
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #488
country flag mk27

45 minutes

23 points won with 4 aces and 1 df from Rodina
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #489
country flag Davodus

I have a problem with ALG, in that I feel like she has no idea how to organise her career. You can't take a few weeks off to spend with family and friends without doing proper training (which we assume, because how can you with family and friends?) and then come right back to the tour. You need to actually train properly and prepare on the practice court...its not just about hitting a bit then feeling good enough to play, you need to train really hard, you need to simulate matches, and you need to get really match tough! I feel like she doesn't do any of that and thinks she just needs to play actual matches...but then because she is so unfit both physically and matchwise, when something goes wrong, she goes into a full blown rage and she just keeps making errors and losing games.

She needs to take another extended break to train, become a doubles player, or retire.

Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #490
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

No double bagel
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #491
country flag Michael!
indescribable

6 points on return
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:25 PM   #492
country flag mk27

Quote:
6 points on return
Against a big server like Lisicki, it's okay, but not against someone like Rodina
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:28 PM   #493
country flag Davodus

Didn't you know, Rodina serves like Isner!

Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #494
country flag mk27

Quote:
I had some nice time with family and friends which I really enjoyed and needed! But now 2 more tournaments to go!
She posted that on twitter yesterday.

Maybe she will play Luxembourg qualifying too.
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:56 PM   #495
country flag Michael!
indescribable

I am quite sure that she will play LUX
Carsten will be there at least then for some nice reports