Photos of Sveta vol.3 - Page 200 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #2986
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all
Re: Photos of Sveta vol.3

Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2012, 07:03 AM   #2987
country flag Jindrich21

Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light

Masha in Fed cup? incredible....

how about semifinal against Serbia?...
Jindrich21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #2988
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

you mean Sharapova? because the other Masha has been even less present in the russsian team...
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #2989
country flag Jindrich21

Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light Jindrich21 is a glorious beacon of light

I thought Sharapova, but you're right...both are useless
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #2990
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

well at least Sharapova wins things...like RG
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #2991
country flag Jindrich21

does't matter for me who won that since tournament usually ends for me in something like round 1, 2 or 3....

well that Fed cup thing keeps annoying me...
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #2992
country flag Bероника

I used to love Fed Cup.Now I see playing Fed Cup is useless and has not any value at all to play olympics.It's only used by some players as a passport to it while commited to the team players get penalised.I'm sick of this joke.I'm not supporting Russia again on Fed Cup and I hope Sveta declines to play it next year if she gets the invitation.Let the patriotic Mashas play She has been used enough.
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #2993
country flag indicapuja

indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold indicapuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Сабина View Post
Masha on team and blonde Safina, what year was it?
indicapuja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #2994
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by indicapuja View Post
Masha on team and blonde Safina, what year was it?
i think it's 2011 maybe the match against France
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #2995
country flag Bероника

yeah,I think that's when,as it's the only time that Sveta has been in the same team as Masha and Dinara
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #2996
country flag Bероника

Old Jun 17th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #2997
country flag Bероника

Old Jun 17th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #2998
country flag Bероника

Old Jun 17th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #2999
country flag Bероника

Old Jun 17th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #3000
country flag Bероника