Sveta Fans off topic thread vol2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2008, 01:56 PM   #1
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Sveta Fans off topic thread vol2

We can write in here all the stuff that is not Sveta related so that we have something to talk about and chat while Sveta is not playing as now (by the way I miss the excitement of her matchs even if it's usually nerve and suffering) and this way we keep the forum active.I've seen in forums of other players I visit they have that kind of thread.What do you think?

So I want to start this thread,as I didn't know exactly where to fit this message,wishing Mel (meltjuuuh) ,one of the nicest Sveta fans around a

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Enjoy your day mel have loads of fun and presents

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 08:21 AM   #2
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta Fans off topic thread vol2

Vol 1

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 10:23 AM   #3
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

yesterday i watched on tv the match between safina and sveta at the final in rome in 2009.
anyone of you knows the meaning of the ribbon on the left side of sveta's tshirt?

Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 02:12 PM   #4
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

well someone knows I remember it was something to do with a special day in russia I believe.

ooow and vero I now found a dutch site for zenit shirts and it also does the letter stuff but you only can write in normal letterype not russian

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 02:40 PM   #5
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

when was that final played? I know in may it's important day the 9th in Russia,it's the day of victory.Is it possible that the final was played that day? I remember I knew the result of that final being already in Madrid so I never got to watch it.

Ok,Mel,I'm really interested in that Zenit tshirt because I would like to have it ready for Madrid so maybe we can discuss the details by pm or email?
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 02:45 PM   #6
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

yeah thats ok if you want to order it now I'll order mine to cuz that is cheaper with sending and stuff I'll just take it from my saving money for now.

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 02:48 PM   #7
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by Света_мой_№1 View Post
yeah thats ok if you want to order it now I'll order mine to cuz that is cheaper with sending and stuff I'll just take it from my saving money for now.

Well Mel,I didn't want to rush you maybe we can wait a little.When have you thought of ordering it?
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 02:49 PM   #8
♥sveta♥sammy♥

just pm me and I will react. I am away in the evening but if you pm me I will react as soon as possible

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 02:49 PM   #9
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Well Mel,I didn't want to rush you maybe we can wait a little.When have you thought of ordering it?
no I really want it I will same more next month its ok!!

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 02:50 PM   #10
♥sveta♥sammy♥

when is madrid by the way and are there still tickets??

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 03:21 PM   #11
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by Света_мой_№1 View Post
when is madrid by the way and are there still tickets??
For tickets,I have not checked.Last year I bought them on the same day at ticket office and there were no problems (only problem was the result of Sveta ).

This year it's a week earlier so I think first round starts on saturday 30th april.I have asked the first week of may at work but I still don't know if I have free the saturday before.So either I'll be there on 30th april or 1st may (depending if I have to work on saturday or not).
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 03:40 PM   #12
♥sveta♥sammy♥

that to soon or else we could show of our shirts together but maybe next year I still have not decided wich tournament I go to

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 04:12 PM   #13
country flag Bероника

they are doing Miami draw now I think.I've read parts of it on twitter (no Sveta though so far).What I want to say is: people,we need a thread for Miami.Please someone open it.You know I'm ridiculously superstitious about it.
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 04:57 PM   #14
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Well if nobody did by tomorrow I dont mind opening the thread

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 06:51 PM   #15
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Сабина View Post
yesterday i watched on tv the match between safina and sveta at the final in rome in 2009.
anyone of you knows the meaning of the ribbon on the left side of sveta's tshirt?

it's the Ribbon of Saint George, it was 9th May she played, and in Russia it is a Victory Day, the capitulation of Nazi Germany to the Soviet Union in the Second World War is marked. People in Russia became to wear them not far ago, decorate cars, etc in that day. It's wikipedia article about them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote