Acc - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 01:05 AM   #31
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Acc

I'll be there tomorrow.

Gotta get up at 8:30 to get there (why they start at 10am I don't know) but I'll try and be there for the first ball of doubles.
iPatty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 06:35 PM   #32
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

FSU wins the doubles points with wins at 2 and 3.

Rachel Kahan is sick. If Duke can keep her at 5 next season with their outstanding recruiting class, they could win NCAA's.
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 07:30 PM   #33
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Duke v FSU Livestat
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 07:57 PM   #34
country flag iPatty

Kahan levels with an 0 and 1 victory.

Plotkin, Clayton, and Fahoum won their first sets, FSU up at 2 and 3.
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 08:03 PM   #35
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute

Clayton up a break at 6. Winning at 6 would be huge for us. Sargeant is a beast, so if Mary takes her down, that increases our odds significantly.
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 08:09 PM   #36
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute

Clayton up 4-0 in the second set. Fahoum up 3-0 in the second set. Plotkin dropped serve and is down 1-3 in second after winning the first. Liz...this has been a pattern all season. She wins the first set and goes down an early break in the second. Reka is down 1-2 in the second after losing the first. How is she struggling so much? I just don't believe Reka will lose if it comes right down to it. Hoping for wins from Nadine, Mary and Reka..GO DEVILS!
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 08:17 PM   #37
country flag iPatty

Clayton wins 3 and 1, pulling Duke ahead.

Plotkin's opponent is starting to pull away in the second set...all these matches are tight.
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 08:34 PM   #38
country flag mboyle

Fahoum goes from 3-0 to 3-5. Fail. Plotkin goes from 1-4 to 3-4 at least. Reka goes from 1-2 to 3-1...how does that work? Scoreboard fail. Anyway, Reka will win. We need Fahoum or Liz to win. Hoping Liz pulls through in straight sets...
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 08:40 PM   #39
country flag mboyle

So scoreboard is really failing. Ellah won the second set 6-1. We are now in three three set matches (1,2,4), with Reka heading that way. Duke needs to win 2 of the 4. FSU needs to win 3 of the 4. Reka isn't going to lose. So Ellah, Nadine or Liz needs to come through for us...unfortunately, I'm not feeling super confident.
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 09:29 PM   #40
country flag mboyle

Duke leads 3-2. Reka is still on court as is Nadine but she's serving to stay in the match. I'd be pretty surprised if reka lost. Hoping for a 4-3 victory. Really disappointing that Liz lost after leading 3-3 in the second set.
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 09:58 PM   #41
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

FSU is a game away from winning again
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 10:20 PM   #42
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

FSU has gotten really hot. I would think with today's win, they also moved themselves into holding a regional tournament.
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 10:52 PM   #43
country flag 2nd_serve

North Carolina Tar Heels v. Miami Hurricanes

UNC takes dubs point

UNC scoreboard
miami scoreboard

Miami's seems more current

Miami keeping it competitive, each team wins 3 first sets.

Last edited by 2nd_serve : Apr 23rd, 2011 at 11:46 PM.
Old Apr 23rd, 2011, 11:48 PM   #44
country flag mboyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd_serve View Post
FSU has gotten really hot. I would think with today's win, they also moved themselves into holding a regional tournament.
Yeah it's just bizarre. It's pretty rare in any sport for a team to go from just above .500 on the season to 9 wins in a row, including three wins over top 4 teams...Nadine should have won that tiebreak, and I have absolutely no idea how Reka lost a match at 3 singles...
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 06:17 AM   #45
country flag mboyle

Guys I'm so depressed. Losing 9-7 in a third set tiebreaker in a 4-3 decision...Reka losing...FSU is just a really bad match up for us I think. Oh well. I'm hoping next year brings better things.