Second Tournament Back, Hopefully Pass Second Round This Time. Miami Cheering Thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 09:31 PM   #16
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of
Re: Second Tournament Back, Hopefully Pass Second Round This Time. Miami Cheering Thr

The stats of the first set were really , but she won the second. I sooo want to know what changed.

Last edited by Gregorio87 : Mar 23rd, 2011 at 09:54 PM.
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 09:41 PM   #17
country flag serenawilliams00

serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all
Re: Second Tournament Back, Hopefully Pass Second Round This Time. Miami Cheering Thr

OMG. I'm here, the match is terrible :S
serenawilliams00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 09:44 PM   #18
country flag Hajrá Ági!
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all

I'd love to know too. Her first serve percentage didn't improve too much but she started winning more points from first and second serves. The game when she was serving at 3-2 down in the 2nd was hopefully the turning point in the match. She could have been broken and she would have been in big trouble but somehow she held and won 6 games in a row. I really hope she can go on to win this from here.
Hajrá Ági! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 10:19 PM   #19
country flag Hajrá Ági!
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all

I literally have no idea what just happened. How on earth did she manage to win that match after serving so badly? I have the flu and for the first half of the match I was determined that I was having some sort of hallucination. I'm actually quite impressed that she managed to win it given how bad the first set and a half were, and she clearly fought really hard to turn it round, which is a really encouraging sign. Hopefully she'll take confidence from the fact she won without playing anywhere near her best for a lot of the match, but she'll need to improve her serve a lot and get it back to where it was in her matches at Indian Wells if she wants to get through the next match.

I think she and her new coach have a bit of work to do over the next day or so to fix whatever it was that happened in the first half of the match though because she can't afford to do that again. I'm not even sure it could be put down to lack of matchplay because the serve is the only thing you can actually work on without playing matches.

I look forward to reading her thoughts on the match. Delighted she's through, but I'm off to bed because whatever energy I did have left, has now gone after that!
Hajrá Ági! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 10:20 PM   #20
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

It was wierd, but she won! Despite the struggling in this match maybe she can do something against Pavlyuchenkova.
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 10:28 PM   #21
country flag Gregorio87

Are you kidding Hajrá Ági! ? Following Agi's matches on livescore when you are sick? If I would be a doctor I would forbid it to anyone, who is not feeling well. Get well soon
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 02:19 AM   #22
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajrá Ági! View Post
How can her service stats be so bad less than 2 weeks after she was serving relatively well against a far better player?! It makes absolutely no sense at all. I hope she's not injured again because this is not the Ági we know. If she was even serving half as well as usual she'd be winning this match comfortably. I'm confused.
This is certainly the Ági we know playing like shit and making a mess out of something that should be simple .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 02:21 AM   #23
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Good job Ági dangerously close, but she came through in the end and a win is a win, so that is what matters. In the grand scheme of things, digging out a match early in the season probably isn't a bad thing anyway .
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 02:22 AM   #24
country flag iGOAT

Pavlyuchenkova will be WAY tougher though. Still, she pushed Kleybanova, so hopefully she can put up a good showing in that one .
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 02:24 AM   #25
country flag iGOAT

Singles will not be again until Friday. When is her doubles match though?
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 05:20 AM   #26
country flag serenawilliams00

serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
Singles will not be again until Friday. When is her doubles match though?
both Friday
serenawilliams00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 07:07 AM   #27
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregorio87 View Post
Despite the struggling in this match maybe she can do something against Pavlyuchenkova.

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 12:25 AM   #28
country flag iGOAT

Singles is 3rd on Court 8. Unlikely I will be able to follow it .

No doubles.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 12:26 AM   #29
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
In stats except YTD and current ranking, Ági looks better .
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 10:07 PM   #30
country flag iGOAT

Wow. Ágnes lost 1 & 2. I didn't exactly have high expectations, but this is just awful. I guess I'm not going to be having high expectations for the year either disappointing that her form got worse in her second tournament .