Second Tournament Back, Hopefully Pass Second Round This Time. Miami Cheering Thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2011, 11:28 PM   #1
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Second Tournament Back, Hopefully Pass Second Round This Time. Miami Cheering Thread!

So after Indian Wells where she reached the second round, the second tournament of Ági's season is Miami. Hopefully she can get past the second round this time. Luckily she doesn't have to face any seeds in the first round, so unless she gets someone like Peng she has a good chance, but hopefully she can stay away from ones like Wozniacki and Clijsters for the second as well. Again, I'm not too concerned with the result as this is about Ági finding her game and timing, but wins never hurt .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2011, 11:28 PM   #2
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Second Tournament Back, Hopefully Pass Second Round This Time. Miami Cheering Thr

Draw out tomorrow.
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 11:28 PM   #3
country flag iGOAT

Re: Second Tournament Back, Hopefully Pass Second Round This Time. Miami Cheering Thr

Hopefully she will play doubles again with Bacsinszky or Schnyder would be nice .
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 07:16 PM   #4
country flag serenawilliams00

serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all

She will play doubles with Bacsinszky

MD:
QUALIFIER vs. Agi
2R Qualifier or Agi( i hope she) vs. Pavlyuchenkova
serenawilliams00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 08:39 PM   #5
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she can pass the qualifier.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 08:42 PM   #6
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Agi

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:08 PM   #7
country flag iGOAT

When is the doubles draw out?
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 07:14 PM   #8
country flag serenawilliams00

serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all serenawilliams00 is a name known to all

Doubles draw:
1R Ági/Timi Bacsinszky vs. Mattek-Sands/Shaughnessy [7]
serenawilliams00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:48 PM   #9
country flag iGOAT

So a Q is a really good draw hopefully she won't get Dokic though, as this is a tough match and I really like Dokic .

Pavlyuchenkova is rough, annoying that she gets Kleybanova and Pavlyuchenkova in a row as they are two of the best rising stars.
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:48 PM   #10
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenawilliams00 View Post
Doubles draw:
1R Ági/Timi Bacsinszky vs. Mattek-Sands/Shaughnessy [7]
Rough draw just go for it though, Shaughntek was heinous in the IW final.
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 01:42 AM   #11
country flag iGOAT

She drew Shuai Zhang doesn't get much easier and I player I will have no regrets cheering against .
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 01:42 AM   #12
country flag iGOAT

That match is third on Court 7 BTW Hopefully I can follow it, would be the first time following her all year I've missed torturing myself .
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 11:55 AM   #13
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
She drew Shuai Zhang doesn't get much easier and I player I will have no regrets cheering against .

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 08:33 PM   #14
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
That match is third on Court 7 BTW Hopefully I can follow it, would be the first time following her all year I've missed torturing myself .
I forgot how severe the torture was .
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 08:42 PM   #15
country flag Hajrá Ági!
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all

How can her service stats be so bad less than 2 weeks after she was serving relatively well against a far better player?! It makes absolutely no sense at all. I hope she's not injured again because this is not the Ági we know. If she was even serving half as well as usual she'd be winning this match comfortably. I'm confused.
Hajrá Ági! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote