TF 10 years old, but why no Official "Party"? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2011, 01:23 AM   #46
country flag Kuilli
stubborn procrastinator

Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will here be a ''Party'' next month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
You and Fiona are invited!
Thanks Jorn. I'm on my way. Happy Birthday!!
Kuilli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2011, 01:33 AM   #47
country flag Knizzle

Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart View Post
In November I'm considering a cull of all the thorns in my side for the last decade.
Hey Kart

It's funny I should run across this thread because I was just thinking of making a thread dedicated to an "old members roll call" for all of us who've been here since the early 2000's.
Knizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 01:34 AM   #48
country flag Knizzle

Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute Knizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miching~Mallecho View Post
6 long years of posting come July. Oh the drama I was involved in.

#37633. Happy 10th, WTA World.
LMAO I kno right!!
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 02:27 AM   #49
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have been on the forum 10 years in September!!! (My number is 189 though)

Another of the early ones to join was griffin (52)
Facebook: Support Uzbekistan Tennis Team in 2014
Twitter: http://twitter.com/elissetennis <--- Live Tweeting from...Eastbourne 2014
- I went to Tashkent Open...yesss TASHKENT!!!! -
Davai-Akgul (3)Amanmuradova/Daniilidou (UZB/GRE) #MyDreamTeam
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 02:48 AM   #50
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute

4 months away from my 10 year "anniversary" here, user #140 Hard to believe that 10 years has passed by so quickly...And been around even before this board began its origins from the WTA's several incarnations of message boards a few years before
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 02:54 AM   #51
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite View Post
Agreed, but let's give Jorn some credit. Unlike 99% of the Danish posters here, he joined way before anyone knew that Wozniacki existed
Jorn and I were perhaps the only 2 fans of another once-promising Danish youngster by the name of Eva Dyrberg many moons ago Long before Miss Wozniacki came to prominence as the great Danish hope
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 05:25 AM   #52
country flag spencercarlos
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy H View Post
Jorn and I were perhaps the only 2 fans of another once-promising Danish youngster by the name of Eva Dyrberg many moons ago Long before Miss Wozniacki came to prominence as the great Danish hope
Wow ten years with this family!
Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 9
Straight Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 6
Seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 5
Straight seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 4
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Sabatini has 2 titles 2 Runner up and 3 SF
Martinez has 0 titles, 0 RU, and 0 Sf
Record against the best players
Sabatini 40% Martinez 21%
Head to Head
Sabatini leads 9-6 over Martinez
FWTT Hard 111(111 + ny)Carpet 104(104 + ny)Clay 107(107 + 4) Grass 100(100 ny)
spencercarlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 01:32 PM   #53
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

10 years? I feel like such a noob
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 02:25 PM   #54
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy H View Post
Eva played Fed Cup untill 2 years ago...

Its now 7-8 years ago we first heard about Caro playing on same court, before a Venus-Dani exho match in Copenhagen, she was 13 y old.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #55
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knizzle View Post
Hey Kart

It's funny I should run across this thread because I was just thinking of making a thread dedicated to an "old members roll call" for all of us who've been here since the early 2000's.

I haven't seen you around in ages - I figured you'd left.

Glad to see you haven't .
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 10:44 PM   #56
country flag Knizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart View Post

I haven't seen you around in ages - I figured you'd left.

Glad to see you haven't .
I will always love this board...its just not the same experience anymore. The quality of posters aren't the same I don't think. No offense to anyone. We had characters back in the day and excellent discussion and debate tennis and non-tennis. I miss it.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 03:18 PM   #57
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Lindsey from the WTA Sanex Forum, she never joined here...

also my "good" friend Fingon does he still come here...

Its was more better tennis talk that time in 2001-2003

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 03:26 PM   #58
country flag Kuilli
stubborn procrastinator

Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute

Fingon still posts once in a while.
Kuilli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 12:34 PM   #59
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

3 weeks to go!

Btw, I post this in the Ask Questions part, because so can a Mod/Admin (who know how) ask the webmaster(s) or Amanda or who else about what will happen?

Will the members been here since May 2001 get any gootties?

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 05:14 PM   #60
country flag Halardfan

Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute Halardfan has a reputation beyond repute

It's scary how fast the time has gone by...