Sony Ericsson Open 2011-Miami,Florida,USA|Premier| - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2011, 06:04 PM   #16
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sony Ericsson Open 2011-Miami,Florida,USA|Premier|

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
He's the Official Mumbai Teacher's Pet of the Domik of Dinara Disciples
Excuse me?

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2011, 06:12 PM   #17
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolshivank View Post
Excuse me?
Are you a little mentally dense today??Ashi is the teacher and you are her favorite student...it wasn't intended as an insult so don't act so f--kin' defensive!!....Long ago,we all had official 'jobs/positions' in the Domik of Dinara Disciples,and I was just reminiscing about those days

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 06:21 PM   #18
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you a little mentally dense today??Ashi is the teacher and you are her favorite student...it wasn't intended as an insult so don't act so f--kin' defensive!!....Long ago,we all had official 'jobs/positions' in the Domik of Dinara Disciples,and I was just reminiscing about those days
when on earth did I get fucking defensive?
You are weird.
and I, favorite student?
I am mentally dense today,then what the hell are you?

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 10:22 AM   #19
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Shivank and Bruce, let's all be friends again, shall we?

Quote:
Off-Topic: While I feel sincere sympathy for the Japanese,I'm especially glad that you and your fellow Filipinos weren't similarly impacted by the tsunami,Eli............And your Dinarik avatar is adorable,btw.If Dinara does well in Miami,then I'll give her a brighter outlook in my sig and leave the Serbian gal by herself on Death Row
Thank you for that Bruce. I deeply appreciate it. Here's hoping she'll do good. Davai Dinara!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 04:08 PM   #20
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Miami

Dinara - Q
Zvonareva - bye
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 04:10 PM   #21
country flag Shivank17

@Bruce-Sorry,if my comments were hurting or something,PEACE.

Back to Dinara,
Kevin Fischer just tweeted Dinara to play a qualifier in Round 1 and the winner will play Russian No.1 one Vera Zvonareva,in the 2nd Round. WTH!

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 06:37 PM   #22
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

crying...Vera at 2nd round????Ok ok,Dinara come on!!T_______T

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 08:58 PM   #23
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Rough second round, but at least she'll have good chances in the first round.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:10 AM   #24
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

C'mon! Davai Dinara!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 05:53 AM   #25
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolshivank View Post
@Bruce-Sorry,if my comments were hurting or something,PEACE.

Back to Dinara,
Kevin Fischer just tweeted Dinara to play a qualifier in Round 1 and the winner will play Russian No.1 one Vera Zvonareva,in the 2nd Round. WTH!
Went back and deleted my previously-most-recent post and,upon reflection,you seem to get along with everyone else here...while I have a history of fighting in-forum.It was probably off-base of me to ask you,even in polite terms,to use the livescores thread...and,on the whole,you've offered a LOT more to the forum lately than I have,so I should've appreciated your positive contributions w/o asking you to change anything......Keep up the good fanship,and perhaps you'll even inspire Dinarik herself

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

How many wins do you need to distinguish yourself as a WTA Rising Star--as opposed to a mediocre, Treading Water Star?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 03:29 PM   #26
country flag Shivank17

Quote:
Went back and deleted my previously-most-recent post and,upon reflection,you seem to get along with everyone else here...while I have a history of fighting in-forum.It was probably off-base of me to ask you,even in polite terms,to use the livescores thread...and,on the whole,you've offered a LOT more to the forum lately than I have,so I should've appreciated your positive contributions w/o asking you to change anything......Keep up the good fanship,and perhaps you'll even inspire Dinarik herself

Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 03:32 PM   #27
country flag Shivank17

Safina to play in the Night Session tomorrow.

The Sony Ericsson Open has released a partial schedule for Wednesday,Thursday and Friday.As per the 'partial' schedule,Former World No.1 Dinara Safina will be playing her first round match against a qualifier in the Night Session[NB 7:30 PM] on Wednesday,23rd March.

Full Article-

http://www.sonyericssonopen.com/News...-Schedule.aspx

Quote:
Wednesday's day session will feature Argentine star Juan Martin Del Potro against Brazilian native Ricardo Mello. The night session will feature former world No. 1 Dinara Safina at 7:30 pm followed by former World No. 4 and fan favorite James Blake. Both Blake's and Safina's opponents will be determined after the qualifying rounds.

Here is the 'Partial' Schedule-

Wednesday, March 23

Day Session: Juan Martin Del Potro
Evening Session (7:30pm): Dinara Safina
Followed by: James Blake

Thursday, March 24
Day Session: Caroline Wozniacki
Evening Session (7:30pm): Maria Sharapova

Friday, March 25
Day Session: Andy Murray
Day Session: Kim Clijsters
Evening Session (7:30pm): Novak Djokovic
Followed by: Ana Ivanovic

Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 04:00 PM   #28
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

this girl can't catch a break. She is lucky that all seeds have BYE in frist round... but of course she has a top seed after. And there is no warranty that the Q player will suck. They can get good form in Q, to surprise MD players...

Shivank, don't be mad at Bruce, we have to respect old people, even if they are grumpy or senile. ()
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 04:36 PM   #29
country flag Shivank17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
this girl can't catch a break. She is lucky that all seeds have BYE in frist round... but of course she has a top seed after. And there is no warranty that the Q player will suck. They can get good form in Q, to surprise MD players...

Shivank, don't be mad at Bruce, we have to respect old people, even if they are grumpy or senile. ()
but the quarrel is history,let's forget it.

As per Dinara,you are right there are some quality names in qualifying who might trouble Dinara,eg-Jelena Dokic,Sania Mirza,Shuai Zhang etc.

Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 04:39 PM   #30
country flag Shivank17

Dinara had tweeted yesterday:

Quote:
I hope to play found here with Kanepi! I hope the tournament gives us a WC! Sorry tournament director that I'm asking for too much
So she may play doubles with Kaia Kanepi,the TD have been nice so far[in IW and Miami],giving Dinara Night matches! Hope they give them a doubles WC too.