On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 14th, 2011, 01:47 AM   #61
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Quotes of the day:

The low life racist:
.....And an inbred dumb-ass at that!When you don't know the difference between Spain and Mexico,it's time to go to the clinic and get yourself sterilized so that your inferior DNA can't get passed on to future generations

Btw,if a majority of you are truly perturbed by the title,then I'll at least consider changing it...no promises,merely a commitment to contemplate

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2011, 02:03 AM   #62
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
.....And an inbred dumb-ass at that! When you don't know the difference between Spain and Mexico,it's time to go to the clinic and get yourself sterilized so that your inferior DNA can't get passed on to future generations
Indeed, and whats more the armhole fly's an English flag... Racist in disguise. He should have been perma-baned after his previous comments. I have only reported him five times. Ryan...
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 02:24 AM   #63
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

This is NOT meant as a slap at Sharapova in any way,but I've noticed that the most glamorous players tend to attract the lowest-caliber followers in larger numbers than others do.I'll admit that it's no scientific law,yet my personal experience has shown that to be the case.I can't recall ever having too many big problems with fans of the less-attractive stars like Henin,Mauresmo or Sveta....It might be oversimplifying a bit,but I figure people are Kuzy fans because of her TENNIS,not b/c it's the stylish or trendy thing to do.If you ignore all the beauty queens and cheer for Sveta,Amelie(back when she played) or Justine,it's cuz you appreciate the SPORT...it's not for near-mindless,superficial reasons.On the other hand,Masha and Ana often attract the sort of people who are so inferior that the Borg wouldn't even assimilate them as drones since they'd have nothing useful to offer

Sorry for the sci-fi geek reference,folks...but be warned!!Caro is pretty enough that,if she starts winning slams,we'll gradually get more and more zeroes in the forum........so let's enjoy this fanship in its days of innocence

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 02:30 AM   #64
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

More Qoutes of the day:

Caro vs JJ

The Vile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
Keep that up, Jejo. Violate her.
The shallow:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
if she loses i'll not show my head in the gm thread.. i hate caro and her fans
Maybe I am slightly BMS, I have logged so many lovely quotes...
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 02:31 AM   #65
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

^^ I really appreciate your most, bruce goose RIght now we are like a real fan group because we have so many laughs and truly love Caroline as tennis player as well as a person.

THere is a woman at a tennis center I go to and she hates Maria. So during the times they are showing her on TV I root for her just to bug her :P hehehe

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 02:35 AM   #66
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
More Qoutes of the day:

Caro vs JJ

The Vile:

The shallow:

This just shows how ignorant and narcissistic people can be to one another. It really makes me angry that the stupid person that says they hate her and her fans is a ridiculous comment. How can you say that to someone (in this case millions) that you have never even met?

It's just like I can't talk about Serena and Venus because people jump down my throat because I don't like her. I'm not a racist person at all and yet when I say I don't like them at all (on or off court) people make quick judgments about me. I feel the same way about Vania King because I met her at Cincy and she's a b**ch. She's really snarky to other people and she always has an arrogant look on her face :roll:

So please...let's not re-quote posts from other idiots that are too judgmental. I don't go to any other part of this forum besides here because, in all honesty, here are the nicest people I want to speak to and socialize with.

End of story.

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 02:50 AM   #67
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
More Qoutes of the day:

You can do whatever you like,of course,but I think you have the wrong approach when you post the comments of desperately-lonely,lowlife losers: You're just giving them the attention they crave so badly....If you have some that are ridiculously,stupidly bad,like the one with Mr.Geography who doesn't know the difference between Mexico and Spain,then we can get a laugh out of those...otherwise,the best treatment for babbling idiots,IMO,is to ignore them and render them as irrelevant as their low intellect is

@Swiss Miss(and Terjw also): Thanks for the kind words;they stand in stark contrast to what I've gotten in other forums where the posters would strongly disagree with you

Old Mar 14th, 2011, 02:52 AM   #68
country flag Burisleif

@Bruce...

I think its a small minority of generally floating fans... some are more sophisticated in their abuse... some are reachable with reason...

If we ever have supporters like these in the Caro forums... I will have no hesitation of telling them where to go...

An before it gets mentioned... no I don't find Kman to be such a poster, He might be less than diplomatic, but I'm yet to see a post thats offensive (prove me wrong) and I will never accept the ethos that Caro fans are the cause of comments like those above.

TF needs to clean its self of the people that are unable to discuss tennis in a normal way... the occasional emotional expletive is one thing, but relentless trolling, or general racist abuse is just so 1943.

I don't remember Caro drawing any cartoons....

I'm not a fan of a few players, I 'm not really a fan of players that vocalise after they hit their shots... Any mono strategic power game, But i can't see myself posting in their forum or posting anything other than tennis in any related thread.
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 03:01 AM   #69
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You can do whatever you like,of course,but I think you have the wrong approach when you post the comments of desperately-lonely,lowlife losers: You're just giving them the attention they crave so badly....If you have some that are ridiculously,stupidly bad,like the one with Mr.Geography who doesn't know the difference between Mexico and Spain,then we can get a laugh out of those...otherwise,the best treatment for babbling idiots,IMO,is to ignore them and render them as irrelevant as their low intellect is
Maybe... I don't like bullies and racists... I will report them. I will await a reply. The law is clear, the site owners have responsibilities under law, and the penalties are clear.
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 03:15 AM   #70
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Maybe... I don't like bullies and racists... I will report them. I will await a reply. The law is clear, the site owners have responsibilities under law, and the penalties are clear.
No,you misunderstood me slightly: I didn't mean that you couldn't report unethical people to the site owners,I just meant that you shouldn't give the louts any glory by copying their posts in open forum,IMO.Of course,their 'glory' is nothing to brag about....My approach is the same as one would use towards a snotty 3-year-old who called everyone a 'poopoo head'.You'll let his/her parents(the mods)take him/her behind the woodshed when necessary,but you don't grant any public credibility to the brat's inane rantings

Old Mar 14th, 2011, 03:35 AM   #71
country flag Burisleif

Well it they want to put the fact of being quoted in a Kierkegaard irony thread on their CV... I like the irony... If the UID rings a bell the next time a Caro fan debates in GM...
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 03:56 AM   #72
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissMiss19 View Post
So please...let's not re-quote posts from other idiots that are too judgmental. I don't go to any other part of this forum besides here because, in all honesty, here are the nicest people I want to speak to and socialize with.

End of story.
Wow... feel free to tell us about players you meet...

At your request... Quote of the Month...

There are a handful of nasty ringleaders who are longstanding and assimilated TF assets. That isn't acceptable.

But yes I will differ to more positive subjects...
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 04:30 AM   #73
country flag bruce goose

Speaking of those more positive topics,I have some news that might be a revelation for those of you who aren't overly familiar with latinoamerica: Those Latino Muzzle Kisses(LMK) that you may have seen on our telenovelas(other cultures show mostly minor-league facsimiles in their TV shows and movies)...the ones where the hot mujer latina is going off on a rant...and then blissfully surrenders when her lips are smothered in mid-speech...well,that isn't just absurd artistic license.Latina women,at least our Mexican gals,really DO enjoy such kisses....Though I haven't done a scientific sampling of all our latino neighbors,I'd be shocked if there were any significant difference amongst Argentine,Venezuelan,Costa Rican(etc.)ladies.

Keep in mind that the LMK shouldn't be leaned on as a crutch by every transgressing male,but it CAN be a wonderful way to end an argument.It's not necessary to wait for a fight,either;there's a variation we use when the woman is babbling distractedly and not paying attention.I spring that one on my gf sometimes when we're walking at the mall,e.g.:

Karina: My sister saw those shoes in the catalog yester---MMMMMPHHH!!!
Yours Truly:
Karina: mmmmmmmmmm

Anyhow,maybe Caro will get an LMK someday(if she hasn't already)...just hope it comes from someone less scummy than Verdasco

Old Mar 14th, 2011, 05:55 AM   #74
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

I would be more worried about a hater that wrote Caro about how much she ruined womans tennis, its her fault that his favorites don`t win tournaments ect. I would be more worried about someone with the motives of saving the tour, that he would do everyone a favor, save the sport, his favorites would now win all tournaments ect, like the person stabbing Seles motives.

And about saving the tour comment thats been posted over and over in GM for over two years now. Thats not gonna make Ivanovic and Sharapova win matches or bring back Henin, Vaidisova, Golivin and the William sisters. Unless you believe Caro has the power of witchcraft. Then why don`t she just put some frog sweat and lizard breath in their water and beat them?

No. Caro is a masochist who enjoys getting questions why she haven`t won a slam.
Carofan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 08:21 AM   #75
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Caro needs to start scratching her butt to become a 'true' #1!?
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=372159