On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 302 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #4516
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

To be clear I am no fan of Obama, I just like saying "four more years."

I thought that it was much more interesting that Washington and Colorado voted to decriminalise marijuana.
http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloom...of-4015844.php

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #4517
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Puerto Rico also voted to become the 51st state... nobody cared though

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #4518
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Was this ever posted?

Hip Hop / Rap track by FIREHOUSE...?

Hard like Wozniacki
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #4519
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
1st win for Nielsen/Marray at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals, that was a great comeback in super tiebreak, saving 2 matchpoints!
They did it again!! But "only" saving 1 mp...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #4520
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
Bruce, you never disappoint with your disdain for America.
Well,you might enjoy THIS one(and,if he can recall the dialogue,'TennisFan66' can back me on this) :

In the Olympic thread,there was a Belgian poster who accused me of being a shill for the Americans just b/c I mentioned how jacked-up some of the Chinese female swimmers were.Though their motives were selfish,the pinche gringos had a legitimate complaint at that time;however,I convinced the Belgian that it was pure coincidence--and not ANY sort of affection--that had me agreeing with the Americans on that.

In re Jimmie's post,I'm surprised that the boricuas voted to become a state;they have that vote every few years and have always straddled the fence previously....preferring to maintain some degree of autonomy while remaining a U.S. protectorate......In case anyone didn't know,they're the only ones whose Spanish is slangier and poorer quality than ours...even Cubans speak better

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #4521
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
They did it again!! But "only" saving 1 mp...
Good thing I put some money on them @3.35.
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #4522
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I thought that it was much more interesting that Washington and Colorado voted to decriminalise marijuana.
http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloom...of-4015844.php
Someone asked me and I didn't know the answer,so i'm turning to you:

We see occasional examples where the pinche gringos bastardos spell words a litle differently,such as "color" without the 'u',or "realise" with a 'z',but do you Canadians--Quebecois excluded,of course--always spell your words exactly as the Brits do,or are there differences sometimes??

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #4523
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Someone asked me and I didn't know the answer,so i'm turning to you:

We see occasional examples where the pinche gringos bastardos spell words a litle differently,such as "color" without the 'u',or "realise" with a 'z',but do you Canadians--Quebecois excluded,of course--always spell your words exactly as the Brits do,or are there differences sometimes??
Well, I guess that it varies from person to person. My best guess is that most Canadians use the American spelling, that is generally how most people that I know spell their words. I tend to use the British way just to differentiate myself a little bit from my American cousins.

I can't give you the answer but it would be interesting to know how much, if any, variation there is from province to province. The Atlantic/Maritime provinces (where I am from) may have stronger ties to England than the rest of the country does and as a consequence I suspect that the farther west you go the less common the British spelling is used but that is just a guess.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #4524
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Well, I guess that it varies from person to person. My best guess is that most Canadians use the American spelling, that is generally how most people that I know spell their words. I tend to use the British way just to differentiate myself a little bit from my American cousins.

I can't give you the answer but it would be interesting to know how much, if any, variation there is from province to province. The Atlantic/Maritime provinces (where I am from) may have stronger ties to England than the rest of the country does and as a consequence I suspect that the farther west you go the less common the British spelling is used but that is just a guess.
Thank you for your honest attempt at the best answer;obviously,you have a big country and it'd be difficult to speak for everyone even if you'd had the opportunity to travel all across it

As for your 'cousins' reference,those are the sort of cousins whom I'd only admit to having if I were FORCED to do so...you know,like a cousin who left his wife and kids to elope with a 13-year-old...or a cousin who had a compulsion to masturbate in crowded,public places...or a cousin who was arrested for selling narcotics on the grounds of an elementary school............I think you catch my drift

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #4525

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that Federer was the underdog against Murray, giving 2.1 back. That must be a first.
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #4526

Gut. The Fed broke back to 4-4.
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #4527

5-4 Fed
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #4528

Fed takes it in the TB against next year's #1!
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #4529

YAAAAS!

The Fed takes it!
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #4530
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Fed - Joker final