On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 298 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #4456
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

On the outside chance that any of you plan on moving here,DO NOT use our lazy monopoly,Cablemas,for your internet and cable TV service if you can afford to sign up for one of the independent,dish netwworks

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #4457
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

w/ Continual Reference to Caro ... Right. So .. Rory (Caro's boyfriend. Reference : Check) isn't decided if he will represent Ireland or Great Britain at the 2016 Olympic. To gauge the Irish sentiment about the topic, I tried to find the Irish Daily Star web site .. To read about Rory, not to ogle some high publicity pictures taken of someone topless at a French castle, holiday thing. But.. unfortunately the Irish Daily Star website appears to have crashed under all the traffic

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #4458
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
w/ Continual Reference to Caro ... Right. So .. Rory (Caro's boyfriend. Reference : Check) isn't decided if he will represent Ireland or Great Britain at the 2016 Olympic. To gauge the Irish sentiment about the topic, I tried to find the Irish Daily Star web site .. To read about Rory, not to ogle some high publicity pictures taken of someone topless at a French castle, holiday thing. But.. unfortunately the Irish Daily Star website appears to have crashed under all the traffic
Have no idea who that Tara What's-her-name is that you mentioned in the Music thread but,based on your post,I'll guess that she's some cheesy Brit soap opera actress who tried her hand at singing.

Assuming your comments about her cocaine habit are true,we could see Tara vainly attempting to follow in the legendary Enoch Simpson's footsteps:

COLOMBIA!COLOMBIA!COLOMBIA!
Land of NAR-cohhhhhhhs
Drugs for SLUT-ty 'hoes'
Helps me powder MY nose.....

That's enough for now;I don't want Tara plagiarizing all my lyrics

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 02:21 PM   #4459
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the the movie Looper this weekend and thought it was very good. Bruce Willis and time travel seems to be a good combination (previously The 12 Monkeys).
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:44 PM   #4460
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Caro's still sponsored by ProActiv as she has a tweet today after her match involving some contest for ProActiv.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:13 AM   #4461
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Caro's still sponsored by ProActiv as she has a tweet today after her match involving some contest for ProActiv.
It's hard to respect a company that's too lazy to spell their name with the correct final letter

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:30 PM   #4462
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

It seems that there are people in GM that are actually too dumb to use the reputation system. I've been getting continuous good reps from a certain poster the last few days that always come with nasty comments full of insults & hate.

That dude is either completely screwed up or he dosen't know the difference between "approve" & "disprove"

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:31 PM   #4463
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Caro listening skeptically while Piotr explains how he has learned to fly!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:45 PM   #4464
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that's a rather fun picture. Wonder what he was trying to convey ..

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:39 PM   #4465
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, that's a rather fun picture. Wonder what he was trying to convey ..
That's easy. Caroline's favourite song is "I Believe I Can Fly." Piotr was just acting it out for her in an attempt to psych her up.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:02 PM   #4466
country flag Yksi

Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of Yksi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
Caro listening skeptically while Piotr explains how he has learned to fly!

Piotr: "I'm King of the World!"
Caroline: "Don't mention the Titanic, Daddy!!"
Yksi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:48 PM   #4467
country flag TennisFan66

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
That's easy. Caroline's favourite song is "I Believe I Can Fly." Piotr was just acting it out for her in an attempt to psych her up.
Nope. It's - at least for the moment - Call Me Maybe with Carly Rae Jepsen ..

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:50 PM   #4468
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope. It's - at least for the moment - Call Me Maybe with Carly Rae Jepsen .. and I don't see Djokovic running around with a lawn mover, so you're way of base ..
Don't attempt to confuse me by introducing facts into the discussion.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:53 PM   #4469
country flag TennisFan66

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Don't attempt to confuse me by introducing facts into the discussion.
Ok ok ... my bad.

and you quoted me before I managed to erase the Djokovic and lawn mower thing .. I thought that would sound strange for people not in the know. For those not in the know, in the video to Call Me Maybe, Carly Rae is ogling a well built you man, who's pushing a lawn mower .. when she performed the song at Children's day at the USO, the song started with Djokovic pushing a lawn mower onto the court ..

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1

Last edited by TennisFan66 : Oct 3rd, 2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #4470
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
It seems that there are people in GM that are actually too dumb to use the reputation system. I've been getting continuous good reps from a certain poster the last few days that always come with nasty comments full of insults & hate.

That dude is either completely screwed up or he dosen't know the difference between "approve" & "disprove"
He posted while his mommy was at work and was unable to explain the complex TF intricacies to him.....Not to nitpick,Jimmie,but you've mixed up 'disprove' with 'disAPprove';the former means to prove that something isn't true while the latter is actually the opposite of 'approve'

Closed Thread