On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 291 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 06:27 AM   #4351
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

I think that's the first time I've seen Shot of the Day go to the player who lost the point!
http://www.wtatennis.com/video/20120...256553_2878832
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #4352
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Yeah,from a logical standpoint,we shouldn't expect to see that very often

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #4353
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Am I mistaken or is our very own Ms. Schiller based in the Cincinnati area? Several months back I thought that she mentioned something about being around for the current tournament. Nathalie, if you are out there somewhere how about an update?

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 02:42 AM   #4354
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Am I mistaken or is our very own Ms. Schiller based in the Cincinnati area? Several months back I thought that she mentioned something about being around for the current tournament. Nathalie, if you are out there somewhere how about an update?
Have been a little hard on you lately,so I'll gently ask you that,if she were so inclined to visit us here,don't you think she'd probably post something?Or were you using typed telepathy to contact her?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:12 AM   #4355
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Have been a little hard on you lately,so I'll gently ask you that,if she were so inclined to visit us here,don't you think she'd probably post something?Or were you using typed telepathy to contact her?
If you were an up-and-comming athlete with a known identity here, would you want to post in a forum section that's rapidly becoming a hangout for psychotically whinging drama queens, clueless intrusionists, trolls, and compulsive gamblers? I dare say she is giving the place a wide birth together with the other sane members that used to post here...
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:13 AM   #4356
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

#pussyriot

So did anybody venture out in a bright coloured one-piece and a balaclava today?
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 04:37 AM   #4357
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
If you were an up-and-comming athlete with a known identity here, would you want to post in a forum section that's rapidly becoming a hangout for psychotically whinging drama queens, clueless intrusionists, trolls, and compulsive gamblers? I dare say she is giving the place a wide birth together with the other sane members that used to post here...
Well,perhaps you're right--I hadn't thought about it that way

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #4358
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
#pussyriot

So did anybody venture out in a bright coloured one-piece and a balaclava today?

I probably would have in the days before I became an old fart. From what little I heard from them the're a pretty lousy band, but it's nevertheless great to see that rock'n'roll is back to being considered dangerous by the powers that be. Pussy Riot have exposed for the whole world to see that Poetin asshole for the intollerant ego-maniac that he is. And they took their sentence with a cynical smile on their faces, which is the perfect statement about this fake trial. For those things alone those three girls have me respect.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #4359
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But that sort of thing is not limited to Caroline's player forum. It's the same on the other fan forums. As long as their object of adoration is doing well everyone gets along, is in a good mood and finds no reason to nag or complain about anything. And even if there are some differences of opinion about minor issues, nobody really minds because the general mood is one where everyone is walking around with a huge smile on their faces. But when things start going wrong everyone starts to wonder why that is and inevitably different people will come to different conclusions, and those differences start to get irritating whereas previously we would have just shrugged our shoulders. Also - immediately after a disappointing loss it's understandable that fans feel the need to vent their frustrations. It doesn't necessarily make them bad fans or fakes, because if they were they wouldn't be here but at GM celebrating Caro's missfortune with the rest of 'em.

Last edited by Chrissie-fan : Aug 18th, 2012 at 09:47 AM.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #4360
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Russia .. Unfortunately, they have oil and especially a lot of gas, so we all have to bow and crawl and take great care, not to 'offend' them.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #4361
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

On a happier note, the Premier League starts today My own team is currently 2nd!!! Unfortunately though, I fear this may well also be our best standing this season. Caroline's team is starting in 6th

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #4362
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Heh. I saw a tweet referring to Jimmie as Caro's most passionate fan.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #4363
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
They let anybody on twitter these days...
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #4364
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
huh? I'm not even on Twitter, wtf?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #4365
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
huh? I'm not even on Twitter, wtf?
Someone on twitter said that about you and included a link to a recent post of yours in general messages. Heh.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread