On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 271 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 17th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #4051
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post

Come on, Roger. Get your ass over to Wimbledon and show 'em who's the man!
Fed ain't who he was. After 2009, Fed has lost in the quarters of Wimbledon and has losses to his pidgeons Hewitt and Haas on grass.

It's sad to see Fed's grass court ability having dropped so much.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #4052
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Yah, it's pretty bad for a match particularly a grand slam final to end on a double fault. That happened on the Wta back at the French Open in 2009 when Safina double faulted in the French Open final.
I like Dinara and wish her well but when you consider her history in grand slam finals that seems appropriate.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #4053
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
his pidgeons Hewitt and Haas on grass.

It's sad to see Canadians' grammar skills having dropped so much.
It's spelled 'Pigeons',Protoss;the spelling you chose above is from the DIAH-sponsored Purphic Ineguhlech Guhremer Gyyd Fer Ferinnurrs

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #4054
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

My copy of Learn Grammar the Mexican Way is in the mail. The problem ought to be rectified soon.

Old Jun 17th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #4055
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

So did anybody else see that guy walk across the wire over Niagara Falls on friday?

Last edited by Protoss : Jun 17th, 2012 at 07:10 PM. Reason: corrected spelling of "Niagra"
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #4056
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
My copy of Learn Grammar the Mexican Way is in the mail. The problem ought to be rectified soon.
Don't feel like re-posting all the details here but,if you wish,you may visit the SS Dementieva or Welcome to the Good Life threads(the latter is Dinara's) and read up on how I sideswiped a narco's large menacing dog--a hateful,demonic beast who charged fiercely at 3-year-olds as if they were mortal threats.I didn't kill him...nor was I trying to...but he refused to move out of the road so I swerved ever-so-slightly to hit his lower body instead of breaking his neck......leaving him with a profound limp that will put an end to his days of nasty aggression.If I disappear from the forum and the mods say that I wasn't banned,that means that the narco saw me do the deed

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Old Jun 17th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #4057
country flag Protoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Don't feel like re-posting all the details here but,if you wish,you may visit the SS Dementieva or Welcome to the Good Life threads(the latter is Dinara's) and read up on how I sideswiped a narco's large menacing dog--a hateful,demonic beast who charged fiercely at 3-year-olds as if they were mortal threats.I didn't kill him...nor was I trying to...but he refused to move out of the road so I swerved ever-so-slightly to hit his lower body instead of breaking his neck......leaving him with a profound limp that will put an end to his days of nasty aggression.If I disappear from the forum and the mods say that I wasn't banned,that means that the narco saw me do the deed
A book about your life would probably be a pretty interesting thing to read.
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #4058
country flag bruce goose

Thank you for the kind words,Protoss.....Onwards to tennis,I was originally thinking that it would be unpleasant for JJ to fly to Holland to play the day after competing in a delayed final...then I realized that,if she WON Birmingham,then she might not mind discreetly tanking her opening match at Rosmalen to get some rest for Wimby.The bigger question is for Oudin who,if I'm not mistaken,must play three straight qualie matches,Tuesday-Thursday,to get into the Wimby MD.She may become a victim of her own success,so to speak

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #4059
country flag Turnip

Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold Turnip is a splendid one to behold

Oudin just received a wild card for Wimbledon MD, so she can relax as well.
Birmingham FITD champ 2012
Turnip is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #4060
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's hoping Caro can give the Danes something to be happy about in the coming weeks, yesterday was no good day for Danish sports fans.

Met lots of disappointed Danes yesterday afternoon, too bad Allan McNish threw away what would have been Tom K's ninth Le Mans triumph. Looked like Tom was very eager to prove himself against the younger crews, I`ve rarely seen him drive this aggressive and even reckless at times.

And then there was the football match, I actually hoped Denmark would win but no...too bad

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #4061
country flag DownInAHole

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
So who's top of your list then, women-wise?
I moved this here as it seems more appropriate. I'll go with Caroline Rhea circa Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #4062
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Is she still on the market?
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #4063
country flag DownInAHole

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
Is she still on the market?
A quick google search is...inconclusive, but I am leaning towards "yes."

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 04:12 AM   #4064
country flag Protoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
A quick google search is...inconclusive, but I am leaning towards "yes."
I saw some references that she was engaged back in 2010. I also saw a reference that they were no longer together in 2011.
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #4065
country flag Protoss

So where does Murray face more pressure, at Wimbledon or at the Olympics?
Closed Thread