On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 252 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 15th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #3766
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Lisicki just posted a tweet that made the WTA website in which she thanked her fans for supporting her during her recuperation and said how much she "looks forward to competing injury-free very soon(paraphrased)..."

From a purely human standpoint,I wish Sabine all the best health...yet,while she looks forward to competing in good physical shape,injury free,there are a few things that AYE look forward to as well....Such as our municipal police force going the rest of the calendar year w/o accepting or soliciting a bribe...A complete end to major narcotics traffic in Mexico by wintertime....And the absolute disappearance of warfare on the face of the Earth.....I wonder which of the four above scenarios is most likely to happen

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 02:39 AM   #3767
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Caroline definitely chose the more prestigious of the two tournaments;we're less than 5 days away from the release of the Qualy draw,and Fes doesn't even have their website up and running correctly.If you click on the link now,you get a scarcely-detailed,monolingual(French) blurb on LAST year's event.As I recall,this is par for the course for Fes;they're basically saying,"Yeah,we're an MM---WTF is it to YOU?If you had any money or power,you'd be buying a ticket to that Premier in Germany,wouldn't you schmuck?So sit there and be glad if we're in the mood to give you any tourney info by the end of the decade!"

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 03:51 AM   #3768
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

This loss is the most depressing in quite awhile.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #3769
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
This loss is the most depressing in quite awhile.

It's always darkest before the dawn. Unfortunately the dawn is taking its sweet time in arriving.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #3770
country flag bruce goose

Someone should tell Sveta that GP SAR stands for "Go Play Stuttgart,Abandon this Rinkydink!"

Old Apr 17th, 2012, 07:35 AM   #3771
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Eh, Svetlana could definitely use a win and I don't believe she would get one in Stuttgart.

Old Apr 18th, 2012, 01:26 AM   #3772
country flag bruce goose

Well,I can appreciate the Building Confidence Thru Winning Strategy,but I wonder if Sveta is dropping down a bit too far in level of competition to achieve any greater goals.She's a two-time Slam champ who could certainly win another,yet she's playing a SUB-Mickey Mouse event in Fes(it's more of an Elmer Fudd or Wile E. Coyote tourney)....they're so freakin' lame that they're less than three days away from the normal posting time for the QD...and they don't even have a current website.Any clicks lead you to the 2011 website...which might be due to the Rubber Band breaking on the server over in Fes.I hope that poor Sveta can find a dependable horse-and-buggy to chauffeur her to the stadium

Old Apr 18th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #3773
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

"This could be good news for Chelsea. This could be a groin injury for Messi" .. Word for word correct quote from on of the commentators and yes I admit, if hating Chelsea was people, I would be China ..

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 04:18 AM   #3774
country flag bruce goose

Turns out that Fes was canceled because one of the typical fundamentalists took over the tournament and demanded that the gals play in burqas.When Sveta and the other seeds balked at that,the wackos-in-charge had to call the whole thing off because there weren't enough gals who'd agree to those terms

Old Apr 21st, 2012, 07:41 PM   #3775
country flag DownInAHole

So, does anyone care about the Monte Carlo final between Djokovic and Nadal? Djokovic did not play there last year so Nadal was able to keep his streak going and I think he will finally beat Djokovic again. Of the two of them Nadal has looked much better this week and he has to feel confident on that court, if he is going to beat Djokovic that seems like the perfect place for him to do it.

Old Apr 21st, 2012, 07:57 PM   #3776
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Djokovic can't afford to lose concentration when in front, like he did in the QF vs. Haase. Leading 4-1 and then lose 3 games in a row (and it could've been 4 even) before getting somewhat back on track. And in the 2nd set, being up 4-0, it seemed like the same was almost about to happen.

I didn't watch the SF, so I don't know if there was any improvement.
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2012, 08:00 PM   #3777
country flag DownInAHole

I never thought I would be pulling for Nadal to win, particularly on clay, but such are the vagaries of life.

Old Apr 21st, 2012, 08:50 PM   #3778
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope Djokovic will win this in honour of his grandpa who passed away earlier this week

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 01:22 AM   #3779
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
So, does anyone care about the Monte Carlo final between Djokovic and Nadal?
YES!!!!!In fact,we should start a whole new thread---We could call it "The Caroline Fans' Man-purse Posse"---devoted strictly to the ATP.....Seriously,though,I have a lot of respect for Rafa's sustained success and his managing to win every Slam...and Nole deserves major kudos for breaking through so impressively while competing against two legendary contemporaries.Federer's somewhat lower current level doesn't diminish Nole's accomplishments that much,IMO....Having said that,I'd still fork over some money to watch a few ATP'ers get forced into playing a rugby match...or Aussie Rules football

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 08:27 AM   #3780
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

So has Ivan Lendl actually done much for Murray's game?

It looks like his only contribution is giving Murray a hair style to emulate.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread