On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 245 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 07:56 AM   #3661
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
Get a room.

Preferably one with a spyhole so I can book the room next door.
Yo, Brother Carothers, can I get a little cash to help with that room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
Way to kill the mood DIAH

Um, never mind, I don't think I'll be needing that room.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:07 PM   #3662
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Ugh. I can't believe Caro was rooting for the Heat.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:15 PM   #3663
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how much it would cost for them to put a camera on center court and live stream it (w/o commentary).
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 09:28 PM   #3664
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Ugh. I can't believe Caro was rooting for the Heat.
Eh, I doubt she is a hardcore fan. She probably knows as much about them as I do about the Danish Handball team.

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #3665
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Thought it was cute that Rory bought such a nice gift for Caro after losing the Junk-food Bet--though I still sympathize with those who worry about the relationship.

?Me extran~aste,Mamador Mandon?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #3666
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Btw,my extra-busy schedule helped me realize a couple things clearly:
1.I have more affection for Caro now than ever before partly b/c she's having to battle more now
2.There are plenty of fulfilling,uplifting things in life so it's not worth it--regardless if one is right or wrong--to argue w/o reward in TF...didn't even come here until two days AFTER aye was allowed...didn't miss it that much...didn't even check out the posts as an unregistered visitor...and don't have any plans to do so.Aye DID follow Caro's results,though

Though I'll never support the GroupThink Paradise that some would obviously prefer,I've been candid that many of you have tennis knowledge that's superior to mine.EVERYone is entitled to his/her opinion,of course,and I've seen some reasonable complaints about the roach references in this off-topic thread here.That being the case,I'm willing to delete this thread so that all Caro's fans could make a clean break by starting a totally new off-topic thread.If a fair amount of you support that idea,then speak up and I'll be happy to accommodate you...and then you may decide amongst yourselves what sort of theme you'd prefer....I sort of feel that an OP should be a fan who regularly visits the forum in a dedicated,informed manner...and that won't be the case with me anymore

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #3667
country flag DownInAHole

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Btw,my extra-busy schedule helped me realize a couple things clearly:
1.I have more affection for Caro now than ever before partly b/c she's having to battle more now
2.There are plenty of fulfilling,uplifting things in life so it's not worth it--regardless if one is right or wrong--to argue w/o reward in TF...didn't even come here until two days AFTER aye was allowed...didn't miss it that much...didn't even check out the posts as an unregistered visitor...and don't have any plans to do so.Aye DID follow Caro's results,though

Though I'll never support the GroupThink Paradise that some would obviously prefer,I've been candid that many of you have tennis knowledge that's superior to mine.EVERYone is entitled to his/her opinion,of course,and I've seen some reasonable complaints about the roach references in this off-topic thread here.That being the case,I'm willing to delete this thread so that all Caro's fans could make a clean break by starting a totally new off-topic thread.If a fair amount of you support that idea,then speak up and I'll be happy to accommodate you...and then you may decide amongst yourselves what sort of theme you'd prefer....I sort of feel that an OP should be a fan who regularly visits the forum in a dedicated,informed manner...and that won't be the case with me anymore
What did you do to get banned?

I don't think it is necessary to delete this thread. Eventually it will hit the magic number and be locked.

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #3668
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Caro has the same problem!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Topspin.jpg (78.0 KB, 15 views)
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #3669
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
What did you do to get banned?

I don't think it is necessary to delete this thread. Eventually it will hit the magic number and be locked.
To put it simply,I could've been much more diplomatic with 2 posters...but that's in the past.Will accept your suggestion to let the thread run its course...after which anyone would be welcome to start his/her own new thread...not that that's prohibited now

Old Mar 25th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #3670
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic is so cool they show his matches double on Scoreboard!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2xDjokovic.jpg (89.3 KB, 12 views)
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 07:38 AM   #3671
country flag Protoss

I got back from seeing The Hunger Games a bit ago. It's very good.
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #3672
country flag Protoss

Someone tweeted that that they were a ballperson at Caro's match against Cetkovska.
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #3673
country flag Protoss

All hail Mugerer...losing the 1st set tiebreak to Roddick 7-4.
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 06:18 AM   #3674
country flag DownInAHole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
All hail Mugerer...losing the 1st set tiebreak to Roddick 7-4.
I would have preferred for Roger to win but, shoot, Andy kind of deserved one more win over him, the head to head is a bit lopsided.

Roger is far from the player he was circa 2004-2007.

Old Mar 27th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #3675
country flag Protoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I would have preferred for Roger to win but, shoot, Andy kind of deserved one more win over him, the head to head is a bit lopsided.

Roger is far from the player he was circa 2004-2007.
No, he didn't. Roddick is such a jerk.

What a horrible way for a winning streak to end...losing to a washed up pigeon.

It's funny how a lot of the commentators lately have been saying that Fed's been playing than ever.
Closed Thread