On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 240 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 4th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #3586
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
That's one cool dog.
He couldn't pronounce the 'l' or the 'v' perfectly,so "love" sounded more like "wuhff"...and his "you" was a bit more like "oo" as he struggled with the pure 'y' sound......but what was REALLY remarkable was that he did it on cue: "C'mon,Roscoe,say 'I love you'"....and then he'd do it.What amazed me even more was a cat who would roll to one side,then the other,on cue--because cats usually don't respond to voice command.Her owners told me that she only did it for MEN...and she did it for me twice.I gave up after the second occasion b/c I didn't wanna ruin my successful track record

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #3587
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Rory won the Honda Classic in Florida and is now leading the golf ranking ...

Here's hoping there'll also be another #1 in the household

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #3588
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Aye don't think of a dating couple as a 'household'...unless maybe they live together over a very long term,but I understand your well-wishes and second them

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Mar 5th, 2012, 07:32 AM   #3589
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if it is possible, I guess she would need to perform terribly away from the slams, but I would kind of like to see Caroline win two slams this year and not gain the number one ranking. If that happened surely all of her "fans" in GM would have to argue that she is the "real" number one, right?

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 03:05 AM   #3590
country flag bruce goose

To answer your question,DIAH,I think the majority of fundamentalist Muslims would feel guilty for a short stint if a Jew saved his/her life...and then go right back to proclaiming all of them worthy of death and damnation soon afterwards.I don't care if Caroline gets praise from the mindless or not;their panicked stammering and rationalizations,following her Slam title,would be good enough for me

Old Mar 7th, 2012, 08:29 AM   #3591
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope that never happens to Caro!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Racket.jpg (69.7 KB, 19 views)
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #3592
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
It's kind of an attractive look,don't you think?

Old Mar 8th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #3593
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
Too late:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/888333178702423

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #3594
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Remember those two 'online' tough talking youngsters from Wales, who were denied access to the States due to their online comments? (Most impressive imho is how the US immigration found these people's twitter and paired it with their visa application Echelon hard at work?) ..

Anyho, here's a new one : http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...Collymore.html

Student tweeted some vile things to Stan Collymore (Can't stand him. I am a Villain, so you'll understand). But police found the student behind the tweet and he's in rather big trouble now.

Reason why I post this is, I was thinking: We should make a betting list over who's most likely to be arrested among the vile GM muppets

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #3595
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Remember those two 'online' tough talking youngsters from Wales, who were denied access to the States due to their online comments? (Most impressive imho is how the US immigration found these people's twitter and paired it with their visa application Echelon hard at work?) ..

Anyho, here's a new one : http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...Collymore.html

Student tweeted some vile things to Stan Collymore (Can't stand him. I am a Villain, so you'll understand). But police found the student behind the tweet and he's in rather big trouble now.

Reason why I post this is, I was thinking: We should make a betting list over who's most likely to be arrested among the vile GM muppets
I made a GM thread yesterday and got ten good reps for it and all positive comments. Although to be fair it only had like 17 replies or something but still.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #3596
country flag TennisFan66

Quote:
I made a GM thread yesterday and got ten good reps for it and all positive comments. Although to be fair it only had like 17 replies or something but still.
Interesting. In the 'Wozniacki fail again and tries desperately to be friends with Sharapova' thread - also in GM- I did make a comment how about Nth thread to bash Caro and my little regard for these type of threads and posters. I got 4 good reps .. maybe TF has banned 'bad repping' ...

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #3597

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Perhaps we're both really hip.
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #3598
country flag DownInAHole

Quote:
Perhaps we're both really hip.
No, that is definitely not it.

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #3599

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
No, that is definitely not it.
By the way, I should hook you up with some choons or something.

We seem to be into some similar music. Perhaps not the metal stuff though.
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #3600
country flag DownInAHole

Quote:
By the way, I should hook you up with some choons or something.

We seem to be into some similar music. Perhaps not the metal stuff though.
Hmmm, I think I just proved that I am not hip either. I had to google "choon."

Closed Thread