On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 234 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:04 PM   #3496
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Since when in Blighty does a solitary man standing not constitute a queue?
Ah, got it.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:07 PM   #3497
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
31.7 recurring.
I see, and being that you are a font of knowledge, Any idea what the [!] button is for
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:12 PM   #3498

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

It means you liked the post.

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:13 PM   #3499
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah, got it.
Alas timing is everything, and as you know a gentleman never says never,

"If the timing's right and the gods are with you, something special happens." Rick Springfield
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:14 PM   #3500
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
It means you liked the post.

Cool, I must use it more often then...
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:15 PM   #3501

Quote:
Alas timing is everything, and as you know a gentleman never says never,

"If the timing's right and the gods are with you, something special happens." Rick Springfield
You don't have to apologise.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:17 PM   #3502

Quote:
Cool, I must use it more often then...
Zing!

Anyway, we're getting two conversations chronologically mixed up.

I'll add a third: check out what I won.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:18 PM   #3503
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
You don't have to apologise.
On the contrary, in matters of the heart, the utmost respect should be afforded.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:21 PM   #3504
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Zing!

Anyway, we're getting two conversations chronologically mixed up.

I'll add a third: check out what I won.
The wonders of Tennis Tipping and Tidily Winks

Winners of either deserve hearty congratulations.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:23 PM   #3505

Quote:
The wonders of Tennis Tipping and Tidily Winks

Winners of either deserve hearty congratulations.
That actually made me laugh. Well done.
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 03:41 PM   #3506
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
That actually made me laugh. Well done.
Being that you have an emotional bond to the sport, you will comprehend at the disappointment I felt when TW wasn't announced as a sport for the British 2012 Olympics.

A heady mix of Craker's and Crud's with the disappointment of a Srcrunge on match point, would be more than enough to get people reaching for their Squidgers on masse and given Pot Black a run for it's TV slot...
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 12:20 AM   #3507
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Emperor is fine.
Well,the problem with that is that YOU have been nicknamed the Emperor due to the regal status of some of your brethren.We need a clearer delineation of the chain-of-command.Paul would be quite thrilled to serve as your viceroy,I'm certain

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 05:20 PM   #3508

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,the problem with that is that YOU have been nicknamed the Emperor due to the regal status of some of your brethren.We need a clearer delineation of the chain-of-command.Paul would be quite thrilled to serve as your viceroy,I'm certain
Emperor is fine.
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 08:04 PM   #3509
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Once again I'm tempted to open a perv thread in this forum.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 08:09 PM   #3510
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Once again I'm tempted to open a perv thread in this forum.
Talk of beauty drowning out talk out stats again...
Closed Thread