On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 229 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 9th, 2012, 12:09 AM   #3421
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
s dreamer82, that is a very aggressive new avatar you have.
That's what this place does to you! It makes you aggressive and angry
Quote:
I heartily approve but I suspect that dear Caroline's ears start to burn if she even hears the word "bitches" and she would never be so crass as to actually say it.
you never know!

But I'll change it if Caro continues to slump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Happy birthday from me too
Da Caro brigade forever
Thanks!
Da Caro brigade- I like it!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #3422
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
I prefer to think that she has just had tremendously bad luck but time will tell. She has had an awful not of injuries so I can't really argue your "points." If she can stay healthy and build some momentum I think she can be a top player and a threat to win a slam (at least at Wimbledon). It would be great if another one of the younger players stepped up and helped to push the old guard out of the way.
Would be very welcoming to any new players who could challenge the 'Old Guard',but you may be waiting on the wrong one.She seems more concerned with doing videos and getting her face visible than she is with staying in shape or playing tournaments....if she gets injured any more often,fans will start calling her DinaBine SafiSicki......Oh,and Feliz Cumplean~os,Dreamer 82

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #3423
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
That's what this place does to you! It makes you aggressive and angry

you never know!

But I'll change it if Caro continues to slump!
No don't change it! It's made of win!

And happy birthday to you!

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #3424
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,I can't honestly comment on how you LOOK thanks to the appropriate anonymity of this forum
Am I the only one who wonders what other people here look like?

I imagine DIAH with sorta dark mid-length hipster hair.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #3425
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post

Isn't DIAH from Nova Scotia like Ryan?
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #3426

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Isn't DIAH from Nova Scotia like Ryan?
Possibly.

Perhaps they're both called Ryan.

EDIT: Does being from Nova Scotia mean he wouldn't have a hipster hairstyle?
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #3427
country flag CloudAtlas
Lamenting the days of peak SEWTA

CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute

Happy belated birthday s_dreamer 82 , and loving your avatar
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #3428
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
s dreamer82, that is a very aggressive new avatar you have. I heartily approve but I suspect that dear Caroline's ears start to burn if she even hears the word "bitches" and she would never be so crass as to actually say it.
I wouldn't be so sure. I think she is not as gracious off camera
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #3429
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Possibly.

Perhaps they're both called Ryan.

EDIT: Does being from Nova Scotia mean he wouldn't have a hipster hairstyle?
Not necessarily, but less likely, and moreover less likely that what I assume you think of as a hipster fits their same definition. If I lived there (and yes I have visited a few times) then I would be spending my time in the stunningly beautiful outdoors when ever possible.

We are talking Stereo typing here... because people rarely look like we would assume.

Or perhaps what I really meant was that Ryan could pop over to West Nova Scotia and find out
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #3430
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, I'm starting to feel like a minor celebrity.

For those that are curious until recently I had fairly long hair, a bit longer than Caroline's. Currently I am rocking the bald look.

My name is not Ryan, it is Blair but I prefer DIAH.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #3431

Quote:

For those that are curious until recently I had fairly long hair, a bit longer than Caroline's. Currently I am rocking the bald look.

Evidently I was waaaaaaay off.
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #3432
country flag Burisleif

Quote:

A man of extremes

Was I correct in remembering west Nova Scotia?
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #3433
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
A man of extremes

Was I correct in remembering west Nova Scotia?
I'm terrible with geography but I would say north. I'm about twenty minutes away from Pictou which has a ferry to Prince Edward Island.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #3434
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No,the thoughts run thru my head once in a while,but I don't dwell on them too much.....Btw,Paul could use a nice pat on the back after his successfully-completed mission

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #3435
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
I'm terrible with geography
Is it as bad as your spelling?If so,you might not even BE in Canada....Look around,DIAH---if you hear someone saying,'Ahmm hidded ta da outback,mate!',then you're in a DIFFERENT English-speaking country,my friend

Closed Thread