On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 225 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 11:54 PM   #3361
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro,the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I think it'd be a bit better if there wasn't a #1 before "Sunshine Queen".
Well,to start with,you sort of forfeited the right to whine about the title when you didn't offer ANY alternatives after complaining over the original.

The advantage with the new title is that it'll acknowledge Caro's status if she ever regains the top WTA ranking.In addition,we're not claiming at all that she's still ranked there---only that,of all the Sunshine Queens out there,Caroline is the very best of them

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 02:51 AM   #3362
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Gonna watch Westlife's farewell concert at March!!! so excited!!
jasminefu623 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 03:09 AM   #3363
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminefu623 View Post
Gonna watch Westlife's farewell concert at March!!! so excited!!
Are they the ones who did the cover of that Billy Joel song,'Uptown Girl'?Enjoy the concert,of course

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Don't you just love it when someone rambles aimlessly for 5 minutes and then says, "To make a long story short"?
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:09 PM   #3364
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

And the seventh horseman of the Muppocalypse returns.
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:20 PM   #3365
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
And the seventh horseman of the Muppocalypse returns.
What? dsanders06?

Or are you thinking of something completely different?
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:28 PM   #3366
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
What? dsanders06?

Or are you thinking of something completely different?
And being the Troll that he is, his first duties predictably are not to commiserate with his fellow 'supposed' Petra fans but instead to go on his usual offensive against you guessed it...
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:36 PM   #3367
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I can't say that it surprises me. There are a lot of people there that if it were up to me wouldn't be, but since it's an unmoderated forum where anything goes I try to do the next best thing and pretend that they aren't. I mean the mods don't care, so what are we supposed to do?
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:38 PM   #3368
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And being the Troll that he is, his first duties predictably are not to commiserate with his fellow 'supposed' Petra fans but instead to go on his usual offensive against you guessed it...
Yanina Wickmayer?
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 05:03 PM   #3369
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, I can't say that it surprises me. There are a lot of people there that if it were up to me wouldn't be, but since it's an unmoderated forum where anything goes I try to do the next best thing and pretend that they aren't. I mean the mods don't care, so what are we supposed to do?
Moderate by spreading love and reputation, discussion with those that open the bills, and a quick rereading of the book of revelations

Quote:
Yanina Wickmayer?
Does he know any players outside the top 10? I thought this particular muppet only rode on the back of those it deemed capable of fulfilling a desired effect of ego?

Either way I can't say i'm incredibly bothered by him, but his presence will certainly put an end to serious factual discussions in GM.
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 05:16 PM   #3370
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
New name?
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 05:26 PM   #3371

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
New name?
Oh. Ignore that.
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 05:49 PM   #3372
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
People like that are too obsessed with hate to be a fan of anyone. If next month Woz would beat Kvitova a couple of times but ended up losing to Lisicki on a few occasions he'd give Kvitova the boot and start rooting for Lisicki.
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 05:49 PM   #3373
country flag Burisleif

I haven't seen postalblowfish around in a while, I guess he must be on vacation in Nuuk?
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 06:05 PM   #3374
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
People like that are too obsessed with hate to be a fan of anyone. If next month Woz would beat Kvitova a couple of times but ended up losing to Lisicki on a few occasions he'd give Kvitova the boot and start rooting for Lisicki.
Indeed, desperate for attention and relevance while pretending to be amusing themselves rather than hiding from their own low self esteem. A permaban would probably be the most cathartic thing for them. Fighting battles in a community completely irrelevant to the issues is hardly helpful or progressive.

Perhaps the nurses for mods idea wasn't so bad after all, The must have plenty of time on their hands during the nightshift on the psychiatric wing.
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 06:05 PM   #3375

Quote:
I haven't seen postalblowfish around in a while, I guess he must be on vacation in Nuuk?
Postalblowfish does not understand this joke and thinks that actually, Burisleif's sig could do with a Vogelism, or like five.
Closed Thread