On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 202 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #3016
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPRIATI420 View Post
Maybe we should just agree with everything he posts. It may take the entertainment away from him and mess with his head which in turn could be somewhat entertaining for us
Nah, I think that would not work. He's so retarded he would take it seriously

I think the better thing would be is just to tell them the truth which is that Caroline is better player than his faves. Might be too hard to bear for him though.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 20th, 2011, 04:36 AM   #3017
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Don't know if anyone else has noticed this,but women's farts are rarely audible,and ones that ARE audible--from either gender--don't seem to reek too frequently

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Am working on a device that would translate cat meows to human languages
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 10:54 AM   #3018
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 01:11 PM   #3019
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if normal puppies respond to the same discipline that wolf moms use...when they bite the young ones on the ear for moments of disobedience.....will never USE that,was just wondering

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Old Dec 20th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #3020
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
rofl
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 09:31 PM   #3021
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
rofl
The Fart Post was NOT contemplated deeply AT ALL;I felt a gaseous rumbling inside of me at the exact moment that I was reading the previous post,so the thought came out as a form of stream-of-consciousness

Old Dec 20th, 2011, 09:42 PM   #3022
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
The Fart Post was NOT contemplated deeply AT ALL;I felt a gaseous rumbling inside of me at the exact moment that I was reading the previous post,so the thought came out as a form of stream-of-consciousness
Someone needs to erect a dam and block that particular stream.

Old Dec 20th, 2011, 09:49 PM   #3023

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Your post about female farting and the facepalm just made for a good laugh for some reason. That reason being...well I don't know. Maybe it was the thought of you thinking of the farting, and DIAH actually being surprised/pissed about some random thing coming from you of all people, that did it.
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 09:56 PM   #3024
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
Your post about female farting and the facepalm just made for a good laugh for some reason. That reason being...well I don't know. Maybe it was the thought of you thinking of the farting, and DIAH actually being surprised/pissed about some random thing coming from you of all people, that did it.
In this case,we could compare DIAH to an incontinent senior citizen who forgot his adult diapers: It's his own fault for not being prepared for the "outburst"

Old Dec 20th, 2011, 10:06 PM   #3025

On the Concept of Farting w/ Continual Reference to DIAH
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #3026
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Someone needs to erect a dam and block that particular stream.
A couple of thousand tonnes of concrete to spare here... Please advise the delivery address...
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 10:44 PM   #3027
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
In this case,we could compare DIAH to an incontinent senior citizen who forgot his adult diapers: It's his own fault for not being prepared for the "outburst"
And there was I thinking that it was Mr Goose was having a senior moment... either way this follow up definitely only has one worthy response...

Old Dec 20th, 2011, 11:38 PM   #3028
country flag DownInAHole

It's all in good fun. Of course we have come to expect...interesting...posts from Bruce. For whatever reason his talk about farts just struck me as singularly bruce-ish and worthy of a facepalm.

It seems like it has been an especially lengthy offseason. I am definitely ready to talk about tennis again!

Old Dec 21st, 2011, 01:50 AM   #3029
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
It's all in good fun. Of course we have come to expect...interesting...posts from Bruce. For whatever reason his talk about farts just struck me as singularly bruce-ish and worthy of a facepalm.

It seems like it has been an especially lengthy offseason. I am definitely ready to talk about tennis again!
Every now and then, it takes a facepalm or three to make you realise how lucky you are...
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 01:21 PM   #3030

Order of the British Empire
Members of the Order of the British Empire:

Rory MCILROY. Golfer. For services to Sport.

They will give it to anyone these days.