On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 196 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:09 PM   #2926
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post

And I was off topic.
The line i saw on the way in was just between constructive criticism and defamation, of boxers not related to this section.

Whoops, where did BHS put my extra large GM truncheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
As you can tell by my flag, I'm actually on loan to a British Zoo.

Which I prefer, since the wi-fi's better.
Herring or Mackerel, or are West country penguins allowed scrumpy, and what are the seasonal opening hours?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #2927
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
As you can tell by my flag, I'm actually on loan to a British Zoo.

Which I prefer, since the wi-fi's better.
Yeah,I've heard that the Poles can badly interfere with reception at times.In case you or anyone else was curious as to how Vaidisova was spending her life...perhaps worried that she was aimlessly chopping her breakfast on a mirror like other Stepanek mates have done...FEAR NO MORE! She's dyed her hair and taken up an acting career in the U.S. under an assumed name.Here's some of her classic thespian work below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCl0h...eature=related

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Oakland Raiders 0-4 with Dennis Allen as coach, 0-5 with Tony Sparano: A model of consistency
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #2928
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Herring or Mackerel, or are West country penguins allowed scrumpy, and what are the seasonal opening hours?
I tried cider once at uni and didn't like it all that much.

This Mexican guy came to my enclosure today and started talking about someone called Douglas.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:14 PM   #2929

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Yeah,I've heard that the Poles can badly interfere with reception at times.In case you or anyone else was curious as to how Vaidisova was spending her life...perhaps worried that she was aimlessly chopping her breakfast on a mirror like other Stepanek mates have done...FEAR NO MORE! She's dyed her hair and taken up an acting career in the U.S. under an assumed name.Here's some of her classic thespian work below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCl0h...eature=related
Is it just me or does the first sentence of that paragraph bear little or no logical connection to what comes subsequently?
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #2930
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it just me or does the first sentence of that paragraph bear little or no logical connection to what comes subsequently?
Well,my intent was to state that your wi-fi connection would allow you to see the cinema verite' clip w/o interference.Do you think that Nicole deserves an Oscar nomination?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Oakland Raiders 0-4 with Dennis Allen as coach, 0-5 with Tony Sparano: A model of consistency
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:22 PM   #2931
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's the latest incarnation of the 'abstract progressionist morphing'... Applied to the novel, it enables interstellar travel and shape shifting through thought, and written words alone...
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:22 PM   #2932

Quote:
Well,my intent was to state that your wi-fi connection would allow you to see the cinema verite' clip w/o interference.Do you think that Nicole deserves an Oscar nomination?
Yes.
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:24 PM   #2933
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Who is Nicole? I have never heard of her... Is she a boxer too or just a tool for peak vs peak ridicule in GM?
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:26 PM   #2934
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Who is Nicole? I have never heard of her... Is she a boxer too or just a tool for peak vs peak ridicule in GM?
A little bit of both,actually

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:26 PM   #2935

Quote:
It's the latest incarnation of the 'abstract progressionist morphing'... Applied to the novel, it enables interstellar travel and shape shifting through thought, and written words alone...
Bruce is evidently a man of many talents. Do you think I should become his agent?

Last edited by postalblowfish : Dec 13th, 2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:27 PM   #2936

Quote:
Who is Nicole?
Don't you remember those 90s French car adverts? Peugeot/Renault/Citroen I'm not sure which.
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:31 PM   #2937
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Don't you remember those 90s French car adverts? Peugeot/Renault/Citroen I'm not sure which.
She was a cutie, Estelle Skornik...
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:32 PM   #2938
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Have to tell my students to not pronounce the 'T' with those first two cars.Sometimes,they try to rationalize,'That's how we pronounce it here'...which I shut down easily by reminding them that a name like Javier isn't suddenly pronounced "JAY-vee-yer" just because the person moves to Canada....though it WILL be badly misspelled by DownInAHole

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:33 PM   #2939

Quote:
She was a cutie, Estelle Skornik...
Possibly.

I was in primary school at the time I think.

If you lived in London in the mid 90s Britpop era that mighta been kinda rad.
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 07:37 PM   #2940
country flag Burisleif

Quote:
Bruce is evidently a man of many talents. Do you think I should become his agent?
Agent is an improvement on pet... But I think we need to keep the subterfuge going for a while longer being that we seem to have him and his organisation where we want them. ending the evil massacre of anthropoids is a higher priority than personal career moves atm
Closed Thread