On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 195 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 30th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #2911
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
I see you have Buster's best interests at heart, Bruce
Buster has a great deal of catching up to do. She's flushed away three years of what should have been a very fruitful career and now she's the champion of the second-rate league. Not too bad, given the fact there was a time when I though she'd be out of top 50 and maybe top 100 foreva but still...doubt that this is what she imagined herself like when she was still working (hard) to get to the top.

I just hope that Caroline will not become Buster Beta version because I don't feel like watching another player throw their career away like the Bust did.

And now Adam the heartbreaker is back who knows how will Buster's career re-building go on in 2012. I still quite like her because if she plays well she's fun to watch but I doubt everything will go smoothly. I don't think she's changed enough to resist the temptations of her old flame
It's hypothetically possible,but I doubt that Caro will follow Buster's path b/c she reached a Slam semi and won a Premier with Rory on board,and that FAR exceeds any accomplishments by Buster since the spring of 2008.Caro is MUCH more mature despite being about 3 years younger,and that's also seen in her taste in men.Rory seems very supportive outwardly,unlike the slimy Aussie scumbag who talked Buster into firing coaches who wouldn't accommodate him as the spoiled princess' bf.What's especially pathetic is that he's really not very charming;even his fans admit that he's kinda stupid and can't utter anything intelligent in public,so this is purely a superficial thing for Buster based on appearances and sex.

Will give Douglas-ovic SOME credit for hooking up with guys like Novak and Rafa who respected her enough to not brag to the media about having sex with her on occasions...for HER,that qualifies as a measure of maturity.Lord knows she fully lacks the willpower or self-discipline to remain abstinent for more than a couple months,and I guess she's gotten tired of part-timing with Novak and Nadal whenever their gfs aren't around.Honestly,if she EVER gets her act together,I'll be happy for her re-birth

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2011, 12:43 AM   #2912
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

oh brucey brucey; only one more month until Douglas' year long preparation for Bali
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 04:18 AM   #2913
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyblue101 View Post
oh brucey brucey; only one more month until Douglas' year long preparation for Bali
Seriously,I wasn't joking earlier when I said that it would be an inspiring comeback story if she ever managed to extract her head from her rectum...and I really would congratulate her on that success...from a distance,of course

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 04:41 AM   #2914
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Until he stops throwing that right uppercut at every chance then... Never a good idea to telegraph your mental pain...

Back on topic... Anybody know if its for Douglas's benefit that moves to make female boxers wear skirts at the London Olympics have been made?
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #2915
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Until he stops throwing that right uppercut at every chance then... Never a good idea to telegraph your mental pain...

Back on topic... Anybody know if its for Douglas's benefit that moves to make female boxers wear skirts at the London Olympics have been made?
Female wrestling can be alluring sometimes,but I've never gotten any enjoyment from watching them punch each other in the head...just doesn't click with me

Old Nov 30th, 2011, 06:56 PM   #2916
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Wait, wait so are you alleging that she has ... ahem... crossed the line with Djokovic and Nadal? Does this have any foundation or is it just a pure gossip? I mean, both have GF and look like faithful guys. However, the poker faces can hide a lot.
If Ana is truly that 'natural' then too bad for her. I don't know anything about Adam Scott, but he does not look very sympathic on the photos. If she truly made those bad decisions because of him, she's going to struggle to keep it together next year. I mean, if she makes the same mistakes with Nigel and lets him go, she is screwed. For good.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 12:04 AM   #2917
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

There's 'off topic', and 'way over the line off topic'... I think that line has been crossed?
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 04:29 AM   #2918
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Does this have any foundation?
Indeed,I can make a reasonably compelling case with lots of circumstantial evidence,but Burisleif is right: It's one thing for me,or anyone else,to make some flippant comments;it's another thing entirely to have an in-depth discussion over something that many posters would rather not read...and she's not worth going to war over with fellow Caro fans.If you really wanna discuss it further,then I'd suggest PMs...otherwise,we'll just let the question go

Old Dec 5th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #2919
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's just hope that the new and extreme practicing methods of the Danish football federation aren't used on Caro as well

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 02:05 PM   #2920
country flag Crockett

Crockett is a name known to all Crockett is a name known to all Crockett is a name known to all Crockett is a name known to all Crockett is a name known to all Crockett is a name known to all Crockett is a name known to all Crockett is a name known to all Crockett is a name known to all Crockett is a name known to all Crockett is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Let's just hope that the new and extreme practicing methods of the Danish football federation aren't used on Caro as well
The video is Norwegian. Shocking isn't it.
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 04:29 PM   #2921
country flag bruce goose

My gf Karina's dog had an impressive moment of emotional maturity Saturday night when I brought her home from a party a little later than usual.Roscoe usually barks for a biscuit right when I come in the door,but he seemed to realize that my gf's mom and sis were sleeping so he got on his hind paws and begged silently this time

Old Dec 5th, 2011, 04:33 PM   #2922
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
There's 'off topic', and 'way over the line off topic'... I think that line has been crossed?
I think so.

Unless this was the Pennetta subforum.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 04:01 AM   #2923
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
I think so.

Unless this was the Antarctican subforum.
Speaking of which,is it summertime at the South Pole since it's near winter now in North America??Is it balmy enough to attract other birds to the beautiful South Polar beaches and,if they were inclined to try(I'm woefully uninformed on this issue),would it be possible for your Penguin kinfolk to get a suntan??

Old Dec 6th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #2924
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Speaking of which,is it summertime at the South Pole since it's near winter now in North America??Is it balmy enough to attract other birds to the beautiful South Polar beaches and,if they were inclined to try(I'm woefully uninformed on this issue),would it be possible for your Penguin kinfolk to get a suntan??

And I was off topic.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #2925
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
As you can tell by my flag, I'm actually on loan to a British Zoo.

Which I prefer, since the wi-fi's better.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread