On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 12:26 PM   #2326
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
Why do I have a feeling that today's US Open song of the day will be this number?

If there really were a Song of the Day,then I don't think the USO would ever choose 'Creeping Death'...though I'd love to see Stacy Allaster's reaction in person if they DID........They still haven't fixed the f___-up on the WTA webpage video playlist with the 'twin' Cincy highlight videos

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:05 PM   #2327
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Hey! I did make it in the paper! Here's the link...no scanning since they have newspapers online these days:

http://dailycall.com/main.asp?Sectio...25&TM=39317.84

I should have went for more of a Wozzy-hit-the-ball-face

Not too bad

Speaking of the rain, it's been raining here all morning and looks like it's not going to stop [OH]. Good thing the indoor tennis season has started, otherwise I wouldn't be getting any practice =/

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:21 PM   #2328
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissMiss19 View Post
Hey! I did make it in the paper! Here's the link...no scanning since they have newspapers online these days:

Not too bad

Speaking of the rain, it's been raining here all morning and looks like it's not going to stop [OH]. Good thing the indoor tennis season has started, otherwise I wouldn't be getting any practice =/
You're good

Maybe a few years from now the rest of us will be bragging to everyone, "btw, one of my online friends is Natalie Schiller. Yes, the REAL Natalie Schiller. We regularly discuss her latest exploits on the tour and talk about her adventures with her best friend and doubles partner Caroline Wozniacki."

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:27 PM   #2329
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

Wow...Thank you Chrissie-fan!!! Wow, I'm still amazed at that (at what you said ) Doubles partners with THE Caroline Wozzy?!?! We would win some major trophies :P I would make her go up to the net and poach!!

Thanks a lot!! You've pumped me up for my season now Sorry about yesterday, I was in a bad mood...not anymore

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:35 PM   #2330
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not too bad

Congratulations...

First steps to stardom... Remember us the humble fans when your hob nobbling at the slams...
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:38 PM   #2331
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks a lot!! You've pumped me up for my season now
I wouldn't be much of a player, but I see that I would be a GREAT coach when it comes to the mental side of the game.

Caroline Wozniacki

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:41 PM   #2332
country flag SwissMiss19

Thank you!! Don't you worry about that, I will always remember you little people when I'm a big star Hahaha, just kidding You guys have always given me support and praise when I never asked and I've always appreciated it. My first slam will be dedicated to the ones that helped me through the rough patches and that told me I would make it

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:45 PM   #2333
country flag SwissMiss19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I wouldn't be much of a player, but I see that I would be a GREAT coach when it comes to the mental side of the game.
And that is a tough side to overtake! I will be thinking of you when I feel tight in a match and say, "NO! Don't be passive...just hit the crap out of the ball!"

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:46 PM   #2334
country flag EnerBC

EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all EnerBC is a name known to all

WTG!!!
Good job
EnerBC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #2335
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
And that is a tough side to overtake! I will be thinking of you when I feel tight in a match and say, "NO! Don't be passive...just hit the crap out of the ball!"
Depends on who you're playing. Most of the time it's best to just keep the ball in play. Let the OTHER girl hit the crap out of the ball and more often than not she'll make a UE.

I sound like a real Wozzy fan, don't I.

Caroline Wozniacki

Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:15 PM   #2336
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow...Thank you Chrissie-fan!!! Wow, I'm still amazed at that (at what you said ) Doubles partners with THE Caroline Wozzy?!?! We would win some major trophies :P I would make her go up to the net and poach!!

Thanks a lot!! You've pumped me up for my season now Sorry about yesterday, I was in a bad mood...not anymore
Yeah,SwissMiss,good luck with all of your tennis endeavors.

In other news,Caro has adapted superbly to the windy conditions today;not one single UE yet!Let's hope that pace continues

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:18 PM   #2337
country flag Vicmatibla

Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of Vicmatibla has much to be proud of

Congrats SwissMiss, you are a great player!
Vicmatibla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:24 PM   #2338
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Dang, Ms. Schiller, those are some dominant looking wins.

Tell the truth, in your doubles matches you carried Ms. Davis and Mr. Folck on your back.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 04:54 PM   #2339
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:

Awesome. Was there any prize money?
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 05:02 PM   #2340
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not too bad

Congratulations, Miss!

Now don't forget to post here when you hit the bigtime!
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote