On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:06 PM   #2311
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
Maybe he feels sorry for me.
Hee iz mayking mi pheal varee ensikur ahbout mi spehlling ahbillitees.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:10 PM   #2312
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Can I ask about that Prince album in your avatar? Just seemed like an unusual one to pick. A contractual obligation record, etc.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:19 PM   #2313
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can I ask about that Prince album in your avatar? Just seemed like an unusual one to pick. A contractual obligation record, etc.
I love Chaos and Disorder! It was the closest he came to making a hard rock album.

It was also the first Prince album that I bought/heard and it made me a fan so it will always be very special to me. His mid nineties era was awesome.

Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:22 PM   #2314

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Quote:
I love Chaos and Disorder! It was the closest he came to making a hard rock album.

It was also the first Prince album that I bought/heard and it made me a fan so it will always be very special to me. His mid nineties era was awesome.
I remember him performing one of his tracks years ago on Top of the Pops, back in the period when he was changing his name every five seconds or something. I think at that point he was operating under the alias of TAFKAP. But anyway it was called something like Gold and I quite liked it at the time but I have no idea if I will now or not.
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #2315
country flag DownInAHole

Quote:
I remember him performing one of his tracks years ago on Top of the Pops, back in the period when he was changing his name every five seconds or something. I think at that point he was operating under the alias of TAFKAP. But anyway it was called something like Gold and I quite liked it at the time but I have no idea if I will now or not.

Good tune. Seems like he was trying to create a "Purple Rain" for the nineties and I don't think he quite managed to do so but there's some nice guitar bits in it.

Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #2316
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

I was on my FB page, haven't been on their for a few days, and there was a lot of bullsh*t involving Caro's match last night. I swear people are so narrow minded and insensitive. One girl called them "b**ches" and shouldn't be allowed to pick up a racket. I wrote back and said "Maybe you need to pick up a racket, play on CC and travel around the world and see how you do. I know Women's tennis isn't up to paar right now, but seriously, you couldn't do any better. All you can do is run your mouth and act like you know everything"

Ahhh....I feel better now Time for some chocolate to celebrate

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #2317

Quote:
Good tune. Seems like he was trying to create a "Purple Rain" for the nineties and I don't think he quite managed to do so but there's some nice guitar bits in it.
I'm actually surprised at how many of those lyrics seem familiar.

Could do with a remix, really. Time hasn't been kind to the backing track.
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #2318

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissMiss19 View Post
I was on my FB page, haven't been on their for a few days, and there was a lot of bullsh*t involving Caro's match last night. I swear people are so narrow minded and insensitive. One girl called them "b**ches" and shouldn't be allowed to pick up a racket. I wrote back and said "Maybe you need to pick up a racket, play on CC and travel around the world and see how you do. I know Women's tennis isn't up to paar right now, but seriously, you couldn't do any better. All you can do is run your mouth and act like you know everything"

Ahhh....I feel better now Time for some chocolate to celebrate
Well...surely you'd added them as a friend if it was on your Facebook page. Or have I misunderstood?
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:46 PM   #2319
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

I added them because they are part of the RF.com group, and I didn't know their feelings towards Caro and such, until now.

Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:49 PM   #2320

Aight.
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #2321
country flag SwissMiss19

You guys are so weird sometimes...jeez...

Edit: Sorry I'm in a bit of a bad mood today. I nearly sprained my ankle yesterday and I'm tired from the tourney. I get moody when I'm tired, so just ignore me

Last edited by SwissMiss19 : Sep 6th, 2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 06:56 PM   #2322
country flag SwissMiss19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hingis-forever View Post
You should have read the live commentare thread at gm. Was really enjoying it, i`ll give you a short view..
They were celebrating at the end of the tb and also screaming it loud as they wrote, but you could really feel how nervous all were been that caro could change the momentum at every time and they praised every game up to 3-0 and got very scarry at 4-2..at 4-3 they came out with it´s over sveta and getting pissed
You could feel the pure intense and fear of caro playing serena at the semi..especially the serena fans itself..i loved it enjoyed it to read all ;-)
I had to smile at this post I love it when people get nervous

Old Sep 6th, 2011, 09:09 PM   #2323
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Caro retweeted another post by someone who wasn't famous. If she keeps up this maybe one day she'll actually reply to an average person on twitter.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 03:36 AM   #2324
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously...or should I say 'series--ly'...this is the kind of output you'll get from DIAH when he forgets to activate the Spellcheck tool on his PC

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 10:27 AM   #2325
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Why do I have a feeling that today's US Open song of the day will be this number?

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread