On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 114 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:13 PM   #1696
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Jankovic has Goerges in the first round. Julia has not been doing too well since the clay season ended so Jelena should have a decent shot at winning. If she does she potentially has Serena in the second round. In the past Jelena has had some success against Serena, maybe a match against one of her longtime rivals is what she needs to get herself pumped up for the rest of the season? I'm not a fan of Jelena but I do think she deserves a slam and would like to see her win one. That really does not look like it is going to happen but in sports just about anything is possible.
Yeah,JJ is usually a hard worker and she doesn't have any 'unbeatable nemesis' now that Henin's retired(she was about 0-for-17 in the H2H),so it's definitely possible

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:18 PM   #1697
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

I´m kind of starting to think Caro enjoys all the talk about her and Rory, she's doing what she can to keep it alive

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:56 PM   #1698
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I´m kind of starting to think Caro enjoys all the talk about her and Rory, she's doing what she can to keep it alive
Someone's a bit eager for attention (again).

Yah, it would be nice if Caro would just stop talking about it.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:02 PM   #1699
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Someone's a bit eager for attention (again).

Yah, it would be nice if Caro would just stop talking about it.
I really don't see what she wants to accomplish with this. She has so much on her plate in the next four weeks and this is just a distraction.

In the ESPN article she talked about how she knows how closely people are following what she says on Twitter so I can't really give her the benefit of a doubt here by saying she dosen't know what she's doing.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #1700
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Many of you are probably aware that our Mexican sun can be quite intense at times,and that's especially true here in the desert climate in the north.....So,just for GP,I kicked a dying roach,that was flopped on its back,out of a shaded area in my walkway and into the direct sunlight

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 06:59 PM   #1701
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
If I may I would like to dedicate this song to a traurig deutsches Mädchen:

and because I am a massive Blur fan, and the song is vaguely German :

Absolutely love this Danke!!!!!

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #1702
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeisukeHonda View Post
I only lived in the US for about 2 years. The first year of my life and 1 year as an exchange student - probably about 4 years ago. (I'm 21 btw)

I lived just outside of Orlando.

Ja, ich spreche Deutsch

Ohh, so you were not completely overrun by the highspeed lifestyle here That is understandable then.

Of course you wouldn't!! But it's not like I have a choice I call Ohio the crackpot state, but I'm sure there are worse I've been to many other states...Kentucky was my favorite due to the horses and rolling hills...but I wouldn't want to live there. Europe is where my heart lies

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:04 PM   #1703
country flag SwissMiss19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Many of you are probably aware that our Mexican sun can be quite intense at times,and that's especially true here in the desert climate in the north.....So,just for GP,I kicked a dying roach,that was flopped on its back,out of a shaded area in my walkway and into the direct sunlight
How very Superman-ish of you

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:31 PM   #1704
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissMiss19 View Post
How very Superman-ish of you
Thanks for the compliment.We're obviously hoping for relief from yet MORE of the yearly Rogers' rain delays,and I blame DownInAHole and other malicious Canadian seal-killers.It seems pretty clear that the Indian spirits are angry over the offense against nature,so the only thing that will placate them is if the RC is moved to Nunavut next year....Injun Territory,here we come on the Senorita Carolina semiremolque!!

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:32 PM   #1705
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

TennisJJ
I leave for #cincytennis in just three days!!! Ballboying is hard...but so worth it when I get to be close to @CaroWozniacki :]

Maybe he'll try again Hopefully Rory won't be jealous

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:46 PM   #1706
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Adidas will never agree to this marriage as long as he wears the Puma cap

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:06 PM   #1707
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Adidas will never agree to this marriage as long as he wears the Puma cap
Yeah,they wouldn't care about the perverse age difference as long as the sponsorship issue were settled

Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:48 PM   #1708
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Yeah,they wouldn't care about the perverse age difference as long as the sponsorship issue were settled
Nobody seems to care with Kvitova so why shouldn't Caro be allowed to have a younger boy-toy?

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 02:15 AM   #1709
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Nobody seems to care with Kvitova so why shouldn't Caro be allowed to have a younger boy-toy?
Okay,Jimmie but,to be fair to Petra,her bf is over the legal age of consent...not still eating Flintstones vitamins like Caro's suitor above......I don't think that Caro could realistically divert the Rory hype with THAT little boy

Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:01 AM   #1710
country flag GAWOZFAN

GAWOZFAN is a name known to all GAWOZFAN is a name known to all GAWOZFAN is a name known to all GAWOZFAN is a name known to all GAWOZFAN is a name known to all GAWOZFAN is a name known to all GAWOZFAN is a name known to all GAWOZFAN is a name known to all GAWOZFAN is a name known to all GAWOZFAN is a name known to all GAWOZFAN is a name known to all

Kind of feel bad for Kimmy, she just can't seem to get away from these nagging injuries and hasn't really been able to do much at all since before IW. Not that it's bad for Caro's chances coming up in New York, but probably not the way she would want her strongest competitors to be taken out of tournaments.
GAWOZFAN is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread