On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 05:13 PM   #1666
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
They forgot to give Ollie some during his second fight with Lennox.
Actually,cocaine was reportedly the cause of his drug addiction,but my guess is that he wasn't using powder at all but rather one of the synthetic coke varieties like crack...which would better explain his bizarre behavior in the rematch...not that he would've won,anyway...as he was lucky to benefit from a referee's hasty decision in the first fight

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 05:17 PM   #1667
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Actually,cocaine was reportedly the cause of his drug addiction,but my guess is that he wasn't using powder at all but rather one of the synthetic coke varieties like crack...which would better explain his bizarre behavior in the rematch...not that he would've won,anyway...as he was lucky to benefit from a referee's hasty decision in the first fight
we'll never know. It was a great punch from Ollie though...
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 07:55 PM   #1668
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we'll never know. It was a great punch from Ollie though...
Oh yeah,he had a great moment,but it was just that...a fluke moment...he was never a champion in the real sense of the word

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 10:13 PM   #1669
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeisukeHonda View Post
What about mosquitos?

I hate mosquitos...
Mosquitos are beautiful creatures... a sight to behold, particularly when being lit up by 25,000 volts in a zapper mesh.
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 11:44 PM   #1670
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Mosquitos are beautiful creatures... a sight to behold, particularly when being lit up by 25,000 volts in a zapper mesh.
NOW you're talking my language

Old Aug 4th, 2011, 03:36 AM   #1671
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Bruce, despite my uneasiness when it comes to your graphic descriptions of your executions of roaches I have to admit that I am right there with you when it comes to killing mosquitoes. Sometimes I get a little too involved in it and am overcome by bloodlust. Lately I have taken to leaving their corpses on the walls as a warning to the others but the message does not seem to be sinking in.

I will not get too descriptive here but this year has been especially bad and I am finding bites on my body in very strange places.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 03:39 AM   #1672
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
this year has been especially bad
I haven't seen a mosquito in weeks. It's probably too cold in Germany..
TT Singles: #199 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #52 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 04:33 AM   #1673
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Bruce, despite my uneasiness when it comes to your graphic descriptions of your executions of roaches I have to admit that I am right there with you when it comes to killing mosquitoes. Sometimes I get a little too involved in it and am overcome by bloodlust. Lately I have taken to leaving their corpses on the walls as a warning to the others but the message does not seem to be sinking in.

I will not get too descriptive here but this year has been especially bad and I am finding bites on my body in very strange places.
Here's a little clip for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgJCBCDBqGM

My suggestion is that you fast forward to the 6:30 mark if you'd like to save some time;it's not half bad for a B Movie and has plenty of enjoyable moments,but it's not for everyone...and here I rip off Dolph Lundgren's plea:

C'mon,God,answer me
For years I'm asking you
Why do innocent Caro fans suffer
While roaches,mosquitos and GM trolls remain alive?
Where is Justice?Where is Punishment?

Or have You already answered?
Have You already said to the world,'Here is Justice,here is Punishment'
Here.....In Me

Old Aug 4th, 2011, 04:39 AM   #1674
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Oliver McCall won a match today, taking the boxing world by storm
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 05:10 AM   #1675
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyblue101 View Post
Oliver McCall won a match today, taking the boxing world by storm
When a boxer comes out of retirement or back from a long layoff,he often schedules a creampuff opponent who's easy to smack around...that way he can masquerade somewhat as a legit championship contender....not a perfect analogy,but that's roughly what happened today

Old Aug 5th, 2011, 05:47 AM   #1676
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

As I looked on the WTA site, I saw an addidas ad with Andrea Petkovic on it

maybe McCall isn't even addidas #2 anymore
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 06:06 AM   #1677
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As I looked on the WTA site, I saw an addidas ad with Andrea Petkovic on it

I still see online ads with Ana these days.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 02:27 PM   #1678
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Oliver is what they call a 'club fighter',in boxing terms

Old Aug 6th, 2011, 02:34 AM   #1679
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The Caro T-Shirts are cute but way too simple, imo I'm making my own Federer T-Shirt to wear to Cincy I think it would be a nice personal touch...especially since I'm meeting the rf.commers there. I'm sure you could make up a better Caro shirt than those

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 02:37 AM   #1680
country flag SwissMiss19

SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold SwissMiss19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeisukeHonda View Post
I haven't seen a mosquito in weeks. It's probably too cold in Germany..
I miss Germany weather and, overall, I miss my heimstadt...I'm so sick of the USA. I want to go back home!! It's so humid in Ohio that you only have to walk outside for 5 seconds and you sweat. Ridiculous...before the first bead of sweat hits the ground you get attacked by 5 mosquitoes...unfortunately they love my blood...I like vampires but I don't want this kind of attention!!

"You must suck in real life, cause online you are too awesome! " --------

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
SwissMiss19 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread