On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 109 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 31st, 2011, 08:49 PM   #1621
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I wish Caro wasn't tweeting with Rory McElroy again. It's just gonna invite more gossip/speculation about the two of them.

This possible/potential relationship could be a pretty big distraction and Caro really can't afford it with the US Open coming up.
I expect this to come up in every single interview at Toronto, there's no way the media is just letting it go... they asked her about every stupid rumor so far and there's more meat to it this time with the photos and everything. This won't go away anytime soon.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2011, 12:11 AM   #1622
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Meh, she's going to get into a serious relationship eventually. It's something she is going to need to deal with. Better sooner than later.

Having said that I'm not even convinced that there is a relationship but if there is it does not necessarily need to be a bad thing for her game. If she is happy in her personal life that may take some of the pressure off of her in her professional life. I'm just glad that in a little over a week she will be playing tennis again.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 12:18 AM   #1623
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Meh, she's going to get into a serious relationship eventually. It's something she is going to need to deal with. Better sooner than later.

Having said that I'm not even convinced that there is a relationship but if there is it does not necessarily need to be a bad thing for her game. If she is happy in her personal life that may take some of the pressure off of her in her professional life. I'm just glad that in a little over a week she will be playing tennis again.
As long as she doesn't make bad relationship choices that'll only lead to regret,I agree with most all of what you've said.Chris Evert certainly had known relationships with men during her career and it rarely caused problems for her b/c she was strong enough to deal with the 'distraction'.Caro is capable of the same IF she keeps her head screwed on right

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 03:00 AM   #1624
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Oliver McCall may have to face Mortia again in San Diego
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 03:11 AM   #1625
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyblue101 View Post
Oliver McCall may have to face Mortia again in San Diego
Yes,I already mentioned that in post # 1617--the one you quoted on the previous page.Btw,you should show judo champ Morita some respect by fixing the misspelling of her name...she deserves that respect after beating such a legendary champion,don't you think?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 03:42 AM   #1626
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Yes,I already mentioned that in post # 1617--the one you quoted on the previous page.Btw,you should show judo champ Morita some respect by fixing the misspelling of her name...she deserves that respect after beating such a legendary champion,don't you think?
nah, she usually beats those mediocre players in straight sets
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 03:54 AM   #1627
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
nah, she usually beats those mediocre players in straight sets
How DARE you speak of Oliver McCall in such a manner!Haven't you heard that winning a major championship automatically confers Elite status??McCall-ovic belongs in the same group with Graf,Navratilova,Evert,BJK and the WS: Officially,they're all mammals!Other than that,there are ZERO similarities between Oliver and the latter group...but at least that's SOMEthing,huh?

Old Aug 1st, 2011, 03:57 AM   #1628
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Who the f is Oliver McCall?
Frederik is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 04:01 AM   #1629
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeisukeHonda View Post
Ana Ivanovic.

I meant to good rep you for something funny you said in GM but it said I had to spread some reputation around.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 04:05 AM   #1630
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Ana Ivanovic.

I meant to good rep you for something funny you said in GM but it said I had to spread some reputation around.
What did I say?
Frederik is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 04:24 AM   #1631
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What did I say?
You said:

"The Machine" is not a basketball player, he's a bench-warming scrub.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=343
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 04:30 AM   #1632
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
How DARE you speak of Oliver McCall in such a manner!Haven't you heard that winning a major championship automatically confers Elite status??McCall-ovic belongs in the same group with Graf,Navratilova,Evert,BJK and the WS: Officially,they're all mammals!Other than that,there are ZERO similarities between Oliver and the latter group...but at least that's SOMEthing,huh?
rimon would have been upset you didn't include Court in this list

and a major with Safina in the final
all respect to Dinara, she's a great player but she really played horrid in the slam finals.
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 04:30 AM   #1633
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
An entity with various avatars,one of which was the 2008 RG champion...another of which was this equally-legendary heavyweight boxing title-holder http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/g...e-1914810.html

You'll notice the cosmic link that both of them QUIT a hugely important match while breaking down in tears...the boxer surrendered and began sobbing under the influence of drugs as imaginary friends whispered in his ears,while the tennis player simply gave up with a leg cramp during a Wimbledon 4th-rounder encounter in which she was getting thoroughly,embarrassingly outclassed.In the subsequent presser she tried to rationalize that she had a 'serious muscle tear' but,to this day,she can't explain why she was seen walking normally,without a limp,the NEXT DAY....As you can see,they both deserve the same level of renown as legends of his/her sport.....AJDE,Oliver McCallovic!

Old Aug 1st, 2011, 04:35 AM   #1634
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
rimon would have been upset you didn't include Court in this list

and a major with Safina in the final
all respect to Dinara, she's a great player but she really played horrid in the slam finals.
Yeah,no disrespect meant to Maggie Court...you can see from my sig that I still adore Dinarik but,yeah,lots of players would get all tingly and excited when they saw in their GS draws

Old Aug 1st, 2011, 06:56 AM   #1635
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

In honor of the US Open Series, I have officially changed my avatar to the moment of my beloved Martina Hingis' (Caro's idol ) triumph in New York in 1997.
Closed Thread