On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 24th, 2011, 01:53 AM   #1576
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
C'mon,Canuck amigo,they're only roaches.I wouldn't even do that to a mouse--and mice are filthy rodents.I even had a pastor tell me once that killing roaches was perfectly acceptable in the Lord's eyes........unless you plan on converting to Hinduism
I guess my gentle Canadian demeanor is somewhat shocked by the glee you appear to experience when you "dispose" of your cockroach "friends." Here in Canada we invite the little fellas in and give them a nice meal before sending them on their merry way.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:50 AM   #1577
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post
Ana`s fans think Caro has taken over her personality. Its true. Soon the transformation will be complete. Next is Ana`s forehand Muhahaha.
Adje!!!
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 03:05 PM   #1578
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Adje!!!
Not that I mind or anything,but it's supposed to be spelled 'ajde'....I think her fans should spend less time using LSD and other hallucinogenic drugs,and then they could STOP worrying about Caro's supposed conspiracy to imitate and START worrying over how their fave has almost become Vaidisova 2.0

Boxing might be a good frame of reference for some of you loyal Caroline fans;there was a boxer named Oliver McCall who once became heavyweight champion with a fluke win over Lennox Lewis.There was a quick knockdown early in the fight and Lewis rose to his feet slightly groggy but ready to continue...yet an overly cautious ref stopped the match on a TKO.Even though McCall was,technically,a champion(/Slam winner),only thorough boxing history buffs remember him well...and those who DO remember him can recall what a sorry joke of a 'champion' he was.....He's more remembered for fighting while under the influence of drugs,breaking down in tears and quitting during the fight.Not only is McCall not respected,in ANY way,along with the true great boxing champions,he's considered inferior to many fighters who never won the heavyweight title(/G.Slam)...and we can see a similar development in the WTA

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 03:56 PM   #1579
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not that I mind or anything,but it's supposed to be spelled 'ajde'....
Just using Ana's local dialect.
Quote:
I think her fans should spend less time using LSD and other hallucinogenic drugs,and then they could STOP worrying about Caro's supposed conspiracy to imitate and START worrying over how their fave has almost become Vaidisova 2.0

Boxing might be a good frame of reference for some of you loyal Caroline fans;there was a boxer named Oliver McCall who once became heavyweight champion with a fluke win over Lennox Lewis.There was a quick knockdown early in the fight and Lewis rose to his feet slightly groggy but ready to continue...yet an overly cautious ref stopped the match on a TKO.Even though McCall was,technically,a champion(/Slam winner),only thorough boxing history buffs remember him well...and those who DO remember him can recall what a sorry joke of a 'champion' he was.....He's more remembered for fighting while under the influence of drugs,breaking down in tears and quitting during the fight.Not only is McCall not respected,in ANY way,along with the true great boxing champions,he's considered inferior to many fighters who never won the heavyweight title(/G.Slam)...and we can see a similar development in the WTA
Yeah, I remember McCall (including him crying during the rematch), but it's not entirely fair to compare Ana to him. It's a much bigger achievement to win a slam in tennis than one of the many paper world title belts in boxing with it's 17 weight categories and it's WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO, FBI, PLO, IRA, CIA and god only knows what else.
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 04:57 PM   #1580
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I remember McCall (including him crying during the rematch), but it's not entirely fair to compare Ana to him. It's a much bigger achievement to win a slam in tennis than one of the many paper world title belts in boxing with it's 17 weight categories and it's WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO, FBI, PLO, IRA, CIA and god only knows what else.
Actually,I think it's a PERFECT comparison b/c McCall's win didn't come against one of those bogus paper champions--it came against the respected Lennox Lewis--so that's just as relevant and difficult as winning a Slam....PLUS McCall soon slipped back to his Top-15 level(like his WTA counterpart)....PLUS there's the quitting/crying link when McCall's Serbian cousin quit,in the midst of an embarassingly-easy ass-whupping at VW's hands,during a Wimby 4th-round match with a cramp...and then tried to do damage control afterwards by calling it a "serious muscle tear"...despite the fact that she was seen walking normally,w/o a limp,THE NEXT DAY.If you want some hilarity,you should read a list of some of her statements to the media while la golfa muy facil excitada was following her sleazy bf around.She didn't have her manager with her to cleverly package her comments,so she spoke off the cuff and couldn't remember her own lies.One day she'd tell her fans not to worry b/c the 'muscle tear' wasn't that bad at all and she was healing rapidly....THEN,when it was time to withdraw from a tourney that she didn't feel like playing,the injury suddenly regressed and became life-threatening again.Even 6 weeks after the fact,the 'muscle tear' hadn't healed yet...but it wasn't that serious...but it DID keep her from practicing.It reminded me of some of Bill Clinton's denials of his extra-marital affairs

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #1581
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Bruce needs some love instead of hate in his life:

backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:14 PM   #1582
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
Bruce needs some love instead of hate in his life:

Thanks,'backhand',but I'm actually in a good mood b/c I'm leaving to see my gf in 2 hours...after which I'll be in an even BETTER mood

Old Jul 24th, 2011, 06:18 PM   #1583
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Actually,I think it's a PERFECT comparison b/c McCall's win didn't come against one of those bogus paper champions--it came against the respected Lennox Lewis--so that's just as relevant and difficult as winning a Slam....PLUS McCall soon slipped back to his Top-15 level(like his WTA counterpart)....PLUS there's the quitting/crying link when McCall's Serbian cousin quit,in the midst of an embarassingly-easy ass-whupping at VW's hands,during a Wimby 4th-round match with a cramp...and then tried to do damage control afterwards by calling it a "serious muscle tear"...despite the fact that she was seen walking normally,w/o a limp,THE NEXT DAY.If you want some hilarity,you should read a list of some of her statements to the media while la golfa muy facil excitada was following her sleazy bf around.She didn't have her manager with her to cleverly package her comments,so she spoke off the cuff and couldn't remember her own lies.One day she'd tell her fans not to worry b/c the 'muscle tear' wasn't that bad at all and she was healing rapidly....THEN,when it was time to withdraw from a tourney that she didn't feel like playing,the injury suddenly regressed and became life-threatening again.Even 6 weeks after the fact,the 'muscle tear' hadn't healed yet...but it wasn't that serious...but it DID keep her from practicing.It reminded me of some of Bill Clinton's denials of his extra-marital affairs
If I understand you correctly, you don't seem like much of a Ana Ivanovic fan to me.
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 06:23 PM   #1584
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
If I understand you correctly, you don't seem like much of an Oliver McCall fan to me.
Actually,I was sort of happy for Oliver at the time that he beat Lewis cuz it was a half-decent underdog story...but the truth of where he really belonged eventually came out.AJDE,Oliver!!

Old Jul 24th, 2011, 10:54 PM   #1585
country flag sdtoot

sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute sdtoot has a reputation beyond repute

Is Caro now dating Rory Mcllroy?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...5875-23292477/
sdtoot is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:02 AM   #1586
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtoot View Post
No,you've been miserably misinformed;Caro is now dating TF poster 'madmax' who was so desperately in love with her that he robbed several international banks to accumulate enough funds to buy Caroline a handful of priceless jewelry gifts.He finally persuaded her to go out with him once but Caro is just taking things slowly in the relationship for now

Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:17 AM   #1587
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

more Ivanovic bashing from bruce

some of her fans claim that the only reason Caro beat her in Beijing was because Caro 'faked' an injury at a 'crucial' moment in the match

Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:33 AM   #1588
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyblue101 View Post
more Ivanovic bashing from bruce

some of her fans claim that the only reason Caro beat her in Beijing was because Caro 'faked' an injury at a 'crucial' moment in the match

WHAT???How could you accuse me of such a thing,SkyBlue?I was simply making an analytical comparison,with help from 'Chrissie Fan',between the Serb and ANOTHER legendary champion--that being the immortal boxing great Oliver McCall.

Open question to everyone: Is the ATP/WTA drug testing done via urinalysis or do they use a more reliable method?I ask this because athletes are often more knowledgeable about these processes than the average citizen...and they know a few tricks on how to avoid testing positive on urinalysis tests--which are easier to beat than others

Old Jul 25th, 2011, 02:33 PM   #1589
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Ahem, not all of Ivanovic´s fans are this delusional, don´t worry. I am one of them.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 02:37 PM   #1590
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Ahem, not all of Ivanovic´s fans are this delusional, don´t worry. I am one of them.
Indeed,'gaviotabr' is my intelligent,beautiful Brasilian mistress---just don't tell Izzy that I said that

Closed Thread