National Indoor Championship Starts February 18th - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2011, 06:08 PM   #1
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all
National Indoor Championship Starts February 18th

http://www.itatennis.com/Events/ITAN...eamIndoors.htm

Home website

Predictions??
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2011, 06:10 PM   #2
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all
Re: National Indoor Championship Starts February 18th

2011 TEAMS
linkable

VIRGINIA CAVALIERS
• Homepage
• Roster
ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS
• Homepage
• Roster
BAYLOR BEARS
• Homepage
• Roster
CALIFORNIA GOLDEN BEARS
• Homepage
• Roster
CLEMSON TIGERS
• Homepage
• Roster
DUKE BLUE DEVILS
• Homepage
• Roster
FLORIDA GATORS
• Homepage
• Roster
GEORGIA TECH YELLOW JACKETS
• Homepage
• Roster
MIAMI HURRICANES
• Homepage
• Roster
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES
• Homepage
• Roster
NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS
• Homepage
• Roster
NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS
• Homepage
• Roster
STANFORD CARDINAL
• Homepage
• Roster
TENNESSEE LADY VOLS
• Homepage
• Roster
UCLA BRUINS
• Homepage
• Roster
WASHINGTON HUSKIES
• Homepage
• Roster
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 06:23 PM   #3
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

not interested
STAN vs UF final, of course

Will root for UCLA, since when USC defeats them the Trojans' ranking will go up that much higher

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 06:29 PM   #4
country flag 2nd_serve

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
not interested
STAN vs UF final, of course

Will root for UCLA, since when USC defeats them the Trojans' ranking will go up that much higher
fantic not interested.
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #5
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

But of course. You know why!

I think I'll concentrate on...

ITF Surprise (Arizona)

Oh, forgot to wish best luck to all Stanford's opponents

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #6
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

No webcams, right?

Anyway I think the team who have the most vested? interest here is

NU.

Their ranking is already low, so if they wish to go to Stanford

they must go far in this tourney..

It's Indoors, right? So they could do well as the past 2 seasons,

I guess.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #7
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Draw is out

1. Stanford
Arkansas

8.Michigan
Georgia Tech

4. UNC
Washington

5. Cal
Northwestern

Tennessee
6. Duke

UVA
3. Baylor

Clemson
7. UCLA

Miami
2. Florida
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 12:57 AM   #8
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

CAL vs NU..tough for NU, I guess?

They met at College Station (2009), then CAL won.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 01:41 AM   #9
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
CAL vs NU..tough for NU, I guess?

They met at College Station (2009), then CAL won.
I think the edge goes to Northwestern. The doubles point is crucial. Cal needs the doubles point to win the dual. But since No. 3 doubles is basically a default, there is a lot of pressure on Cal's No. 1 and No. 2 doubles team. If Cal loses the doubles point, they have to win No. 1-4 which is possible but difficult. Cal's No. 5 and No. 6 are basically a default which basically sets up Northwestern at 2-0 advantage (not including the doubles point).

If this wasn't indoors, I would give Cal a chance but unless Cossou is back in the line-up to help push down Davis and Goransson its an "upset" for Northwestern.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 01:50 AM   #10
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFGatorFan View Post
Draw is out

1. Stanford
Arkansas

8.Michigan
Georgia Tech

4. UNC
Washington

5. Cal
Northwestern

Tennessee
6. Duke

UVA
3. Baylor

Clemson
7. UCLA

Miami
2. Florida
Predictions:
Stanford def. Arkansas 4-0
Michigan def. Georgia Tech 4-0
UNC def. Washington 4-1
Northwestern def. Cal 4-1
Duke def. Tennessee 4-0
Baylor def. UVA 4-0
UCLA def. Baylor 4-1
Florida def. Miami 4-0

Stanford def. Michigan 4-1
UNC def. Northwestern 4-3
Duke def. Baylor 4-2
Florida def. UCLA 4-0

Stanford def. UNC 4-1
Florida def. Duke 4-3

Stanford def. Florida 4-2
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 02:00 AM   #11
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

I think Cal can win singles 1 to 4. I haven't seen them play but Goransson and Davis seems formidable from the results

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 02:04 AM   #12
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Secerbegovic Nakic Novakova Filipak Stanivuk seems formidable to me

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 02:12 AM   #13
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Anyone who's going to go there should check out singles 3 and 4.

That position is crowded with former #1,2s

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 09:12 AM   #14
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

Sucky draw for ARK

Former coaching and playing partner Audrey Robert-Bordeleau now assistant coach over there
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 09:53 AM   #15
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

sucky is an understatement.

But anyway, go Hogs!

- Woodrow Wilson