Back on track in America: IW,Miami,Charleston.WHOOPEE! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2011, 08:31 PM   #61
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Back on track in America: IW,Miami,Charleston.WHOOPEE!

QF vs #1 Caroline Wozniacki

Just their second meeting. Not sure what to expect, but I think it'll be a tight match

Do your best, Yanina. GL!
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2011, 08:34 PM   #62
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Nina ,QF´s at a clay tournament,something that didnt happen in ´10,I think

QF is against Wozniacki(uggh).The Danish got lucky Zahlavova missed easy shots when she had SP in both sets .Yanina needs to be really really consistent,which I´m afraid she won´t be.But GL and it better be streamed
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 07:41 PM   #63
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She lost and she had really her chances... Damn it...

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 07:42 PM   #64
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

She was so close in the 2nd set
4-4 and 0-40 on Caro's serve

She must be really dissapointed

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 08:01 PM   #65
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I just knew Wozniacki would win it somehow. She's really good at frustrating her opponents (or well, their fans at least).

Also, I read like 5-6 netcords in the middle of the rally by Caro, and she lost just 1 of those (but it did go over). Her secret weapon maybe

However it was a good match. Yanina lost her brain leading in 2nd and 3rd set. She'll get there next time
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 08:23 PM   #66
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

choked it away...but expected since Pushniacki is so lucky,she must be the luckiest tennis player ever

Next is Fed Cup,she has to be the hero of the team again .Atleast they´re playing at home
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2011, 06:34 AM   #67
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing end to a great match
I got home hoping that it was still going on, and I saw that Yanina was up *3-2 in the third set and had game point . I saw the rest of the match from there. She played well, but Caro was just too consistent and Yanina made a few stupid mistakes and she did too many dropshots, which she needs to work on because some of them weren't making it over and some were too high. I remember she used to have a much better drop shot...

Even though Yanina could've closed out this match, I am still proud of her because although she didn't win, she showed everyone that she can compete with the world#1 and that she is capable of getting into the top 10 one day. This was her first tournament on green clay. Wozniacki plays on green clay every year. And Yanina made Wozniacki's fans sh*t in their pants because they were so nervous during that match . And I hated how Wozniacki had everyone in the crowd saying "Go Caroline!" and stuff like that. Not one person said "Go Yanina!"

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote