2011 Indian Wells - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:30 PM   #31
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future
Re: 2011 Indian Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
as a fan you are allowed to criticize , and what else to do after such a match?
Her problem is her mental strength, she just gets too tight and nervous, when it counts , that is obvious and she needs to change sth, otherwise that won´t get better, I mean, she even managed to lose against Cirstea, who also is mentally down these days!

and I am sorry that I am not like you, who probably has screensaver with a Sabine pic or walls covered with Sabine , she is my countrywoman and I am supporting her, that´s why I am mad now, and that´s it but some of you tend to be fanatic, that´s the problem!
We know that everything you say is right about her problem being mental. It's just that we don't like it if you call her names. How does this help?
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #32
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

have you seen other threads, I don´t know, I see the biggest fans of some players and they still say "fuck you" whenever their favs choke or lose, just as they are disappointed, how would you react if I would be like that? U are just too sensitive about Sabine, let others talk their way, as I respect your talking
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:39 PM   #33
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Michael criticizing someone with pulling her leg and insulting her doesn't brings success to her.. If you want to criticize her go and do I do it also but without insulting her.
If this is a mental problem, I believe so, there is nothing for us to do except giving her morale...
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:42 PM   #34
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
have you seen other threads, I don´t know, I see the biggest fans of some players and they still say "fuck you" whenever their favs choke or lose, just as they are disappointed, how would you react if I would be like that? U are just too sensitive about Sabine, let others talk their way, as I respect your talking

I DON'T GIVE A SH.T TO OTHER PLAYERS but people say those words because they are betting to their match! For a true fan, he/she will never ever say that to his/her favorite player. Sabine is not choking just loosing because of her mental problem.

I support my player this way, you can free to say it is a fanaticism but for me it is just a supporting..
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:47 PM   #35
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

^^ as I said, I never comment anything of what you say, I respect your way of being a fan, and that is also what I expect from you and I won´t change my attitude bc of you or anyone else and when I follow a match where someone chokes , I get mad and then I am not able to post sth like " aww, poor sabine, too bad that she lost after *54 and *65 but I still love her", that is up to fans like you, I will take over the asshole part then in this thread
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:49 PM   #36
country flag Geekking

Quote:
^^ as I said, I never comment anything of what you say, I respect your way of being a fan, and that is also what I expect from you and I won´t change my attitude bc of you or anyone else and when I follow a match where someone chokes , I get mad and then I am not able to post sth like " aww, poor sabine, too bad that she lost after *54 and *65 but I still love her", that is up to fans like you, I will take over the asshole part then in this thread
Ok it is your personality and way of showing your anger Thanks for your understanding
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:50 PM   #37
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sabine is not someone like Serena W or Sharapova who brings a bit criticism on themselves with their arrogance. Sabine is a more humble and sweet person. I can criticise Sabine but will only ever do so constructively and respectfully because who knows if she may read fans comments. Maybe not on TF but she does read twitter, I am always nice and respectful to her after losses. Only constructive criticism, never anything like 'Sabine is an idiot'
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:56 PM   #38
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

First really bad performance of the season. Losses against Wickmayer, Manasieva, Hradecka were ok, but Christea was clearly beatable, even if she isn't that bad as many have seen her (in comparison to where Sabine comes from). Already 1st set, where Cirstea had only 35% 1st serve rather underwhelming, then Cirstea obviously started to play better. Dunno if the conditions of IW hampered her, will see it in Nassau.
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:59 PM   #39
country flag Mike81

Quote:
OK thanks for being honest. I get a bit mad too inside with this kind of match where she should have won. It's just not in my personality to get angry with someone like Sabine.
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 11:19 PM   #40
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Michael, your comments are very disrespectful.
You have a lot of hate reserves. Will you live in your own clearly?
Have you gambled up
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 11:42 PM   #41
country flag Michael!
indescribable

why are you all that sensitive?
U ever seen real soccer fans, there no one complaints, they cheer for their team ,are happy when they win but when they play bad they call them asshole, idiots or whatever, I mean, I don´t say that you have to like that or that I even like that, but I am for sure not the only one who thinks that in such moments, I don´t know why that is a big deal...as I said before, it´s ok to have people like you but I am not like that, and I follow tennis for a longer time already than most of you Sabine fans,and when I watch tennis I am emotional,same as when I follow my VfB or any others of my favs and then I say such words, and it is not like I post that all the time, that is not needed, but I don´t know, I think it is good that you don´t know which words I use when I follow Sabine on the SB, you wouldnt be amused for sure, but that doesnt mean that I am disrespectful, it´s just not that I think about it much in such situations, what I say and I would never be disrespectful when I would speak to Sabine directly over internet or in real life, so calm down, as I said before, many people are similar to me here, and no one complaints about it, as long as you don´t get too rude, and that is definitely not the case..
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 12:08 AM   #42
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

Well, seems hard for Sabine to close out matches these days Really sad to see...
She has to work on that definitely....

About the discussion: One can be emotional without being disrespectful, yeah. And "pathetic idiot" isn't really what I would call respectful or supportive in any way I'm sorry. I can understand it maybe when there's a player who doesn't even try or whatever... but Sabine really isn't that kind of a player and I'm sure she's the most disappointed one now.
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 12:26 AM   #43
country flag Michael!
indescribable

^^ jaja, aber hinter verschlossenen Türen dann Julia wieder als Fotzges bezeichnen oder Haas in anderen Threads als beschissen bezeichen , was natürlich mehr Respekt zeigt

as I said, I am of course not proud of what I say in such moments, but I cant hide it then, u should see posts of Sveta fans after she lost one of her matches, Sveta, you stupid idiot, is the most common sentence there
Nice to see such fans, who can be always nice, but I cant, I am sorry
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 03:29 AM   #44
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the match today.
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about Sabine's match.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 06:59 AM   #45
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
I was at the match today.
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about Sabine's match.
Well very few of us saw this match, so since you were there please give us a little report if you are able Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Mike81 : Mar 8th, 2011 at 07:06 AM.