2011 Indian Wells - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2011, 08:40 PM   #16
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: 2011 Indian Wells

OMG Sabine was serving for the match but couldn't hold her serve.. Now it is final set
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2011, 08:41 PM   #17
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Sabine is such a pathetic idiot
*54 and 65* serving for the match and he loses the set 67 of course, no mental strength at all, so poor!
Watch your language
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 08:43 PM   #18
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

^^ dont read it if you don´t like

But that says it all, could easily add that to my list I posted before, she wastes her chances in every match but yet they all still pretend that Sabine is mentally stong
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 08:43 PM   #19
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sabine is such a pathetic idiot
*54 and 65* serving for the match and he loses the set 67 of course, no mental strength at all, so poor!
I'm upset as well but don't say that

Let's not give up yet!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 08:45 PM   #20
country flag Geekking

I still believe Sabine! She can make a comeback!
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:02 PM   #21
country flag Geekking

She Has Rebreak!!!! I Told You! You Have To Believe Her! She Won't Let This Bad Luck Happen Again! Go Sabine Go!
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:07 PM   #22
country flag Geekking

Sabine Please rebreak again..
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:08 PM   #23
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of the unfortunate things about Sabine being in the position where she needs to play in the qualifying rounds. If she wins this match she still has other matches to win before she gets into the main draw. Long three set matches like this will only tire her out and if she is able to make it into the main draw she will be fairly exhausted and not have much energy left. All that is just a long way of saying that it is important for her to win these qualifying matches as quickly as possible to give herself the best chance to win some matches in the main draw.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #24
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't she hold serve?
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #25
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

That´s it, Sabine can be really proud again of herself
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #26
country flag Geekking

Quote:
That´s it, Sabine can be really proud again of herself
Why you are saying these kind of words to her? She is your country girl.. You should support of instead of saying these kind of words.. If you want criticize her go do it but don't bully!
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #27
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Es tut mir so leid
2:5 in dritten Satzt
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #28
country flag Geekking

I'm so sad.... She was serving for the match and couldn't hold her serve again. Again the same problem
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #29
country flag Michael!
indescribable

as a fan you are allowed to criticize , and what else to do after such a match?
Her problem is her mental strength, she just gets too tight and nervous, when it counts , that is obvious and she needs to change sth, otherwise that won´t get better, I mean, she even managed to lose against Cirstea, who also is mentally down these days!

and I am sorry that I am not like you, who probably has screensaver with a Sabine pic or walls covered with Sabine , she is my countrywoman and I am supporting her, that´s why I am mad now, and that´s it but some of you tend to be fanatic, that´s the problem!
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:27 PM   #30
country flag Mike81

Same old problems for our girl. The matches against Manisieva and Hradecka re-visted Cirstea is a top 100 player but she was definately beatable today but Sabine just can't close out pressure matches Love Sabine and won't stop supporting her but it's all too predictable of late.