ranking skyrocket. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2011, 05:58 AM   #1
country flag goat

goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future
ranking skyrocket.

I am really excited to see Dinara climb the ladder as she essentially has like 15 points to defend for the rest of the year! How high do you think she will go? If she picks up in the clay season she could possibly have a seed by wimbledon?
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2011, 06:13 AM   #2
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of
Re: ranking skyrocket.

Really?Only 15points?how about Stuggart last year?I remember she was in quaterfinal.how many points there?

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 06:26 AM   #3
country flag goat

goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future

Please, I was using it as a euphemism to represent her shit year last year and her chances of improving this year.
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 10:21 AM   #4
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

I don't see her getting seeded at a Slam this year. I don't know why, I just don't. I guess I just think the few points she has to defend come at all the wrong times.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.

Last edited by redsonja : Mar 19th, 2011 at 11:27 AM.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #5
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Oh ok,didnt realise it first.She has chances but I am afraid to predict her ranking next.My hope is focus on every match to improve her game slowly and slowly.if she'll keep improving,ranking is not a problem...anyway,pray for her!!!!!

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 07:54 PM   #6
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

The title of this thread makes me laugh! "Ranking skyrocket" *giggle*! She has Clay points in Stuttgart and hardcourt points in San Diego to defend, I think, please correct me if I'm wrong.
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 08:34 PM   #7
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
The title of this thread makes me laugh! "Ranking skyrocket" *giggle*! She has Clay points in Stuttgart and hardcourt points in San Diego to defend, I think, please correct me if I'm wrong.
And QF points in Seoul. Actually, she has points to defend right the way through the year now, except Miami and Wimbledon. I mean, even losing in the first round is worth something.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 12:22 AM   #8
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
And QF points in Seoul. Actually, she has points to defend right the way through the year now, except Miami and Wimbledon. I mean, even losing in the first round is worth something.
I forgot about Seoul. Well she'll have to try to win some Qualifying matches to keep those 5 pts.
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote