Sachia 'Minaj' Vickery Thread - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #466
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sachia 'Minaj' Vickery Thread

Going to be tough. Not impossible though!

GL Sachia!! Hope the injury will not effect the outcome...

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #467
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Hopefully her injury alright It be nice if she can win a round or two but we all like her too make the MD, I think she played Ivana Lisjak this year and beat her & has beat Alla Kudryavtseva before as well

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #468
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

gl sachia, do your best!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đŕi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:36 PM   #469
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

up 5-2 in first set

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #470
country flag Trey

she won the first set 6-4

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #471
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Lost the second set 2-6
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #472
country flag Trey

tough lost I don't think she get any points for losing in the first round

Ivana Lisjak def Sachia Vickery 6-4 2-6 4-6

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #473
country flag Trey

Southern California Open next for her, Hopefully she can get a couple wins there and some points, But I think IMO it be a good idea if she start looking for another tennis academy I haven't seen much improvement in her game since being with Mouratoglou Tennis Academy I think maybe she should try out Good to Great Tennis or maybe go back too Bollettieri tennis Academy

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #474
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Bad loss. Better luck next time!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đŕi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 04:37 AM   #475
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 05:44 AM   #476
country flag Trey

It was an Tough lost today hopefully she get some win at her next WTA event

But she do have an career High Ranking her ranking is now 240

I think at that ranking she wouldn't need no WC too get in US Open but I like too see her get higher at least inside the top 200 or close by end year

Old Jul 21st, 2013, 06:15 PM   #477
country flag Trey

Playing USTA National Hard Court Championships 18's Next Month

Quote:
The competitors selected for the USTA National Hard Court Championships next month were released today at the individual TennisLink sites.

The girls 18s field produced some of the most interesting names, with many players who have moved on to pro tennis and have played very little junior tennis in the past year entering in hopes of securing the wild card into the US Open main draw that goes to the winner.

US Open Girls champion Samantha Crawford, defending 18s National champion Vicky Duval and Stanford rising sophomore Krista Hardebeck are in the field, as are Allie Kiick, Chalena Scholl and Sachia Vickery. Jan Abaza, who hasn't played a junior event since the 2010 Orange Bowl, also received entry. Two of the Wimbledon girls quarterfinalists--Jamie Loeb and Louisa Chirico--are in the field, but Wimbledon girls finalist Taylor Townsend is not. Others not currently in the field include Christina Makarova, Johnnise Renaud, Katrine Steffensen and Tornado Alicia Black, all in the Top 80 of the ITF Junior world rankings.

Of course, there are still wild cards to be named, with the deadline for applying for a wild card Tuesday, July 16 at 5 p.m. Eastern.

The girls 16s field has two reigning Eddie Herr champions--12s winner Ellie Douglas and 16s champion Marie Norris. Katerina Stewart is also entered in the 16s field.

Notables missing from the girls Nationals in any age division are Claire Liu, CiCi Bellis, Jaeda Daniel and Michaela Gordon, who may be representing the United States in the ITF World Junior Tennis competition held in the Czech Republic August 5-10.

The list of the girls 16s and 18s competitors is here.

The Kalamazoo 16s field will be especially strong this year, with Easter Bowl 16s champion Sameer Kumar, Francis Tiafoe and Tommy Paul all playing in that division.

Wimbledon quarterfinalist Stefan Kozlov is again entered in the 18s, despite being only 15, and Michael Mmoh will make his Kalamazoo debut in the 18s. 2011 16s champion Ronnie Schneider is entered, as is 2012 16s champion Henrik Wiersholm, who is only 16. Thai Kwiatkowski, who has been injured throughout the summer, is currently in, as is Ernesto Escobedo. Spring National champion Eliott Orkin is in the field, as is Easter Bowl champion Gage Brymer.

Winter National champion George Goldhoff is not in the current acceptances, nor is Dennis Uspensky, who is in the ITF Top 100. Tommy Mylnikov, who played the 16s last year, is not among the 18s entrants this year.

For the complete list of the boys 16s and 18s competitors, see the TennisLink site.

The Clay Courts begin on Sunday, and I will be covering the girls 18s tournament in Memphis for the sixth consecutive year. Below is the list of USTA wild cards granted for the tournaments.

Old Jul 21st, 2013, 06:16 PM   #478
country flag Trey

I wonder will she be able too play Southern California Open & U.S. Open if she playing USTA National Hard Court Championships as well hopefully she can play all three

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 03:01 AM   #479
country flag Trey

World Team Tennis Results

Women's Single - Martina Hingis (Kastles) def. Sachia Vickery (Freedoms) 5-0
Women's Doubles - Martina Hingis\Anastasia Rodionova (Kastles) def. Sachia Vickery\Liezel Huber (Freedoms) 5-3

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #480
country flag Trey

World Team Tennis Results

Women's Doubles - Anna-Lena Groenefeld\Kveta Peschke (Sportimes) def. Brooke Austin\Sachia Vickery (Freedoms) 5-0