Sachia 'Minaj' Vickery Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #1
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute
Sachia 'Minaj' Vickery Thread

She should have her own thread
Birth: 11.05.1995
She was 941st (July 19 2010)

She defeated in 2011:
#280 Sofia Shapatava (GEO) 6-3 6-2
#443 Zuzana Luknarova (SVK) 6-2 6-4
#703 Oceane Adam (FRA) 6-3 6-4
#711 Amanda McDowell (USA) 6-3 4-6 6-3
#977 Majoly De Wilde (BEL) 6-4 6-4
#1031 Michaela Boev (BEL) 6-0 6-2

She was in Final in 10k$ Gosier, QF 10k$ in Portimao and in 2nd round 10k$ in Lyon and Saint-Martin.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2011, 10:51 PM   #2
country flag jusluvinjrtennis

jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light jusluvinjrtennis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sachia 'Minaj' Vickery Thread

Saw her play many times, as recent as E.Herr 2010 - I wasn't impressed at all.
yawn.
jusluvinjrtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 01:42 AM   #3
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Sachia can have an injury free year. She was no doubt touted as one of the best from her birth year, but her lack of height and injuries have hindered her progress. All that aside, I think it was a mistake for her to turn pro so early, but we'll see what happens I guess...

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 08:43 AM   #4
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

$25k Clearwater
Qual.
(5)Ahsha Rolle (USA) v Fernanda Faria (BRA)
(15)Chanel Simmonds (RSA) v (wc)Sachia Vickery (USA)

Good luck
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 03:47 AM   #5
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw her play once in person, but I don't remember much

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 01:53 PM   #6
country flag Vaxey

(15)Chanel Simmonds (RSA) def. (wc)Sachia Vickery (USA) 61 ret.
Sachia said me, that she was pretty sick (chill). Hopefulyl she'll be healthy soon She don't know that she'll be play in junior RG yet. Hopefully she will
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 09:18 AM   #7
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

sachia playing qualies at the 25k in pelham next week! gl to you!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:11 PM   #8
country flag Vaxey

she will play in USTA International Spring Championships in April
Old Apr 22nd, 2011, 08:44 AM   #9

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

she received a WCQ for the 50k in charlottesville next week! gl sachia!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 12:12 PM   #10

here's her part of the draw:

(2)Vivian Segnini (BRA) v Katie Ruckert (USA)
Elizabeth Lumpkin (USA) v (wc)Amanda Rales (USA)

Ester Goldfeld (USA) v Aleksandrina Naydenova (BUL)
(5)Jennifer Elie (USA) v Sachia Vickery (USA)

gl sachia, get some wins!

Old Apr 24th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #11
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should take the 'Minaj' out, especially since it's only her facebook name.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 08:12 AM   #12
country flag Vaxey

No problem, you can take the "Minaj" out, but "Nicki Minaj" is just her nickname
Sachia defeated Elie
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 09:54 AM   #13

QR1: Sachia VICKERY (USA) def Jennifer ELIE (USA) (5) 36 75 62
QR2: Aleksandrina NAYDENOVA (BUL) Vs Sachia VICKERY (USA)

gl in round 2!

Old Apr 25th, 2011, 07:22 PM   #14
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaxey View Post
No problem, you can take the "Minaj" out, but "Nicki Minaj" is just her nickname
Sachia defeated Elie
lol, true.

You have to take it out since you started the thread.

Go Sachia

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:23 PM   #15
country flag Vaxey

Sachia lost 36 36