Best point you remember you played in a match - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 05:05 PM   #1
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute
Best point you remember you played in a match

i think today.

I Made a bh dtl from out of the court on mp. i was like 'yes' it was on the line aswell.
he didnt see it coming
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2011, 07:05 PM   #2
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute Certinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best point you remember you played in a match

Nice shot

As for mine I think it was probably a shot last year, was something like 4-4 in the final set tie break and my BH was awful the whole match and I got hit way off court and I went for a huge BH to at least make him volley and instead I somehow hit a lob and it landed in on the line. Of course I acted like I meant to do it though
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 12:51 AM   #3
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

It was last year . We played a one set match and I was up 4-0, 40-0, on serve . I was then down 4-5 30-40 . Then we had this epic point. It was like 2 minuted long and in the beginning I was in control the whole time just moving my opponent from side to side and then he hit this huge backhand and then he was in control for most of the point but then he hit a misshit and then I hit a perfect drop shot with a ton of spin on it so it was about to bounce back over the next on my side and then he barely got to it and then got a lucky netcord shot that landed just over the net so I ran like an animal to get it so I did and lobbed it over his head and then he lobbed it over mine so then we just played at the baseline for a while and then he hit a dropshot and then I hit it back to him and then he lobbed it over me and I ran back and hit it but then he was right at net for the volley and then he hit a poor volley that I was able to get to but then I hit it right to him and then he hit another volley and then I went to hit the ball and I hit it into then net

So I lost the point but it was crazy and unbelievable and all the other courts at the club stopped playing during our point and when it was done they all congratulated us and clapped

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 09:40 AM   #4
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I once hit an amazing running forehand passing shot...I was like way off court, outside the doubles alley
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 12:34 PM   #5
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute

It was my most important tournament of the year, the Big Green Invitational in Dartmouth Uni, which is a big tourney with all the Ivy League schools and such. It was my second year playing it as a McGill Redmen and was always an honor to be invited and play against those great teams.

I knew it was my last year playing it as I was a senior, and this was probably my last match ever over there. Was playing doubles with a partner who is very fiery and known for his verbal abuses. We were down 4-6 4-5 30-15 on my serve. He missed an easy volley, and threw his racket and yelled a bit F*CK!. Of course, the umpire was like: warning, team McGill, point penalty. So it ended up being match point for the other team at 30-40. I was sooooo pissed and I was like, ok, I'm NOT losing this that easily because of such an asshole move on his part.

First serve, umpire calls me a footfault. I was getting even more pissed (barely did a Serena!) lol. I put the second serve in, the guy does a big lefty forehand crosscourt return. I ran to it, was now in the doubles alley of the other court, and hit the flattest and hardest backhand down-the-line of my life, with a huge grunt. Ended up going between the chairs and the garbage can, beside the post, and being a clear winner.

Yelled a huge come on, with a fistpump, looking DIRECTLY at the umpire's face.

Loved it.

PS. It was No-Ad and we lost the next point, but hey, made my college career
Old Mar 13th, 2011, 03:42 AM   #6
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really remember one, but I just love winning points after defending like crazy, running left and right.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #7
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

can´t remember my best point, but this point was most likely the most spectacular i ever played
it was in doubles last year, i was defending and then this guy played this top-spin lob, i run back hit the ball in 3meters high and i bounced against the fence with my back, and we really still won the point, not with this shot, but few shots later
Old Mar 13th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #8
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrightside. View Post
I don't really remember one, but I just love winning points after defending like crazy, running left and right.
me too
it´s always great to hit a FH DTL winner after defending like crazy
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #9
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

I think the best point I ever played was in trainig It was raining and we only had one indors court empty, so we were playing a game that you have to touch the net with your racket and then run to the baseline to catch the lob that had been thrown over us (it was doubles), and I hit a passing-shot winner There were a lot of great points in that game though I also get so excited when I hit a dropshot-crossed-volleyIt's starting to become a wepon for me
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 11:16 PM   #10
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

lots of them, I remember a crazy rally I finnished with a wonderful lob Gosh I love playing good points

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2011, 11:19 PM   #11
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah I remember my best shot ever! It was a one-set match practice with a friend, so it's matchpoint for him, he hits a smash and he even starts screaming COME ONNNN!! but then I hit a sliced forehand passing shot out of it I was like 'in your face!!'

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #12
country flag guyha4

guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light

i was playing against my coach. i attacked his forend and go to the net, he was trying a lob but i saw it so i hit a smash to the middle , he did it again and i hit it to the middle again (3 times and everytime i hit smash i sceamed lowder lol!!) and in the fourth time i hit a smash winner to the baseline (left side)
all people in the near courts watched it and smiled (cause i was loud )
guyha4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 08:10 AM   #13
country flag Lord Sneeze

Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future

Best point ive had was yesterday.

Playing the GF, we were down 3-2 sets so we needed to win 3/4 singles to win.
Go down 2-0 after having a marathon first game and losing it in the 11th deuce., 30-30 in the third game on my serve. We have a solid rally from the baseline, i hit an angled backhand slice, he gets to it and somehow hit a massive angle which i barely get my racket on right next to the fence. he gets a volley down the other line, i track across a get a strech forehand slice with lands on his toes. race into net and hit the winner.
Was so tired after the point, but somehow managed to go back and serve an ace for the game.

Went to to win 6-3 and keep the team alive(unfourtunatly we lost in a tiebreak in the final singles.)
2013 W/L - Singles 00/00 Doubles 00/00
2013 Titles - Still to be decided
Lord Sneeze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 04:47 PM   #14
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Defending like crazy, eventually lobbing him after returning a smash, he got it back and I was a good 3 metres behind the baseline, hit a forehand drop shot that didnt bounce forward at all. It was MP and I went on to win so it was pleasing!
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 04:49 AM   #15
country flag Moveyourfeet

Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future

I was playing against a male Caro, he would run like crazy and get every ball and loop it in and I would eventually make an error. Also I was getting tired from all the running and I am not in the best physical fitness .
However my serve is big so I always managed to hold my service game and win cheap points.

Well he was serving at 4-4, my ad and I kept hitting deep into the corners and he would retrieve hitting topspin shots back and resetting the point so i hit a hard shot to his backhand corner and moved in, took his reply out of the air and hit a forehand swinging volley back to the backhand corner, behind him.
The bastard had already started running to the forehand corner so if I hit it there he would have gotten it back.
I was really proud of myself for hitting that shot because I prefer to hit swinging volleys cross court.
Moveyourfeet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote