Tipping #123--INDIAN WELLS! SamR03A def. Broseghini - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 07:46 AM   #16
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping #123--INDIAN WELLS! (Where Daniela Hantuchova reigns as Queen)

in

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 07:59 AM   #17
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

subscribe
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 09:39 AM   #18
country flag nickyboy9614

nickyboy9614 is just really nice nickyboy9614 is just really nice nickyboy9614 is just really nice nickyboy9614 is just really nice nickyboy9614 is just really nice nickyboy9614 is just really nice nickyboy9614 is just really nice nickyboy9614 is just really nice nickyboy9614 is just really nice nickyboy9614 is just really nice nickyboy9614 is just really nice

In please
nickyboy9614 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 10:51 AM   #19
country flag StarLuk

StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of

in
with CibulkaNa
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 12:13 PM   #20
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLuk View Post
in
with CibulkaNa
This isn't Tennis Tipping.
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 01:28 PM   #21
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

in
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 02:49 PM   #22
Cosmologist

Cosmologist has disabled reputation

i like your thread name
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
Cosmologist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2011, 02:59 PM   #23
country flag Cloon76

Cloon76 is a name known to all Cloon76 is a name known to all Cloon76 is a name known to all Cloon76 is a name known to all Cloon76 is a name known to all Cloon76 is a name known to all Cloon76 is a name known to all Cloon76 is a name known to all Cloon76 is a name known to all Cloon76 is a name known to all Cloon76 is a name known to all

In Please
Cloon76 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 10:57 AM   #24
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

in
FITD Rank: 68 -- Career High: 21 -- Winner: Bogota '13, Monterrey '12, Fes '12
Tipping Rank: 8 -- Career High: 6 -- Winner: Indian Wells '14, TOC Sofia '13, Katowice '13, Cincinatti '10
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 12:27 PM   #25
country flag andyroddlick

andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice

In please
andyroddlick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 01:20 PM   #26
country flag klever58

klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold klever58 is a splendid one to behold

In

Tipping:
W: 2011 - Tashkent ; SF: 2011(4) - Monterrey; Eastbourne; Budapest; Baku QF: 2011(2) - Brussels; San Diego
klever58 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 03:15 PM   #27
country flag tina110

tina110 is a name known to all tina110 is a name known to all tina110 is a name known to all tina110 is a name known to all tina110 is a name known to all tina110 is a name known to all tina110 is a name known to all tina110 is a name known to all tina110 is a name known to all tina110 is a name known to all tina110 is a name known to all

in please
tina110 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 01:14 AM   #28
country flag wtatourfan

wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of wtatourfan has much to be proud of

in
wtatourfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 03:25 AM   #29
country flag KittyTennis

KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light

In
KittyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 05:57 AM   #30
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

In please
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote