Yo amo a Rossana - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2002, 07:58 PM   #1
Guay

Guay is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo amo a Rossana

somebody knows if Rossana will play at Pattaya? i would like to see her winnig the last title of the year!

who else loves Rossana besides me?

¡Viva Paraguay!
Guay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2002, 06:29 AM   #2
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Well, she is not one of my favorites, but I always support her because she is Latinamerican

Hola Guay

Vivi Ruano Pascual - Jorgelina Cravero - Soledad Esperon - Florencia Molinero
Maria Igiroyen - Maria Jose Argeri - Agustina Lepore - Mailen Auroux

Jelena Dokic - Maria Kirilenko - Natalia Gussoni - Andrea Betinez
Tatiana Golovin - Veronica Spiegel - Natalia Garbellotto - Vanina Garcia Sokol
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2003, 09:25 PM   #3
country flag bluepastures

bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light bluepastures is a glorious beacon of light
One of the best moments of Rome for me earlier this week, was seeing Ana Neffa practicing with her mum. For such a young kid, she hits the ball really well. I'd say she's definitely going to take up the game professionally

Little Ana had quite a range of teachers I also saw her playing a few points with Conchita AND also with Martina Navratilova!
bluepastures is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 07:17 PM   #4
country flag Alberto

Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute
Rossana and Mariana are my fave latin players

VAMOS!!!