Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 4 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 09:32 AM   #766
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 4

Angry Wozniacki puts Tennis career on hold!

She has had enough about the match in Belarus, and the new WTA rule, that you can not be ranked #1 if you dont have a slam.

Caro has had enough and played her last match for now! Says her dad in a press release. Im in Shock!

http://www.betxpert.com/artikler/spi...ieren-paa-hold
Carofan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 09:50 AM   #767
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Cute April Fool's joke. I wonder how much Polish tennis officials wish it was true.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:52 PM   #768
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerlyKnownAs View Post
Nobody believed me when I said it could happen if she got too much piss, here waves Caroline goodbye, this forum will have to be closed down.

http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_s...cle1529670.ece
good joke! just read this on twitter and was like WTF!

here's another one, from russian eurosport!
translated with google translator
Quote:
Epic title "Andy Murray is looking for a new coach" is finally finished - and finished totally unexpected. From now on, a mentor of the first racket of Great Britain will be Peter Wozniacki, father, and already former coach of the current top-ranked in the WTA Danish Caroline Wozniacki.

Sensational decision was taken on Friday, April 1. Piotr Wozniacki will take up his duties from next Monday.

"I've been looking for a man is really able to help. This is not about the technical and tactical side of the issue - you need an expert who would have returned my confidence. I think Peter Wozniacki - this is an excellent choice "- said Andy Murray.

As it became known to Eurosport, a key role in the negotiations played Shirley Eskin, grandmother of Murray, which has great influence on his grandson with his very childhood. "Peter seemed to me a very nice person, but that he is a great expert in their field, known to all. I'm sure he can bring my grandson to the right path, and Andy finally win the Grand Slam "- Shirley said Eskin.

Caroline Wozniacki reaction to the news as yet unknown. Nevertheless, we managed to learn what on this occasion think her father - and already ex-mentor.

"I think that Caro nothing to worry about. She grew up in a top-class tennis player, my help she is no longer needed. Anyway, the rest of the team will continue to be with her, directly working aspects of co-type "player-coaching staff" will not disappear. Of course, if necessary, I always help her with advice - she's my daughter, in the end, "- said Piotr Wozniacki.

According to latest information, Andy Murray has already begun the search for a tutor for the Polish language - it was one of the main demands of his new mentor.

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

Last edited by CWTennis : Apr 1st, 2011 at 01:05 PM.
CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 02:33 PM   #769
country flag FormerlyKnownAs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future

We can all relax and breath easy, ExtraBladet has allready annonced, due to massive unrest in Danmark and Poland, that it was a April Fools Joke.

The "Save Wozniacki For Danmark Peoples Movment" and the "Polska Witamy Wozniacka Komisji" have been dissolved.

Doris has revolved in her grave and wailing and clattering of dentures was heard.

Here is Doris "The Fan" Larson in her younger days.

Last edited by FormerlyKnownAs : Apr 1st, 2011 at 02:40 PM.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 03:01 PM   #770
country flag Carofan
The Great Mrs Sunshine

Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of Carofan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post
Caro`s debut song "Oxigent" is produced by RedOne, who also produced some of Lady Gaga`s hits including Pokerface.
I have this from a random dude on Twitter. I did not make it up.

http://twitter.com/kushkook/status/53335771859529728
Carofan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 03:19 PM   #771
country flag snoodtastic

snoodtastic is just really nice snoodtastic is just really nice snoodtastic is just really nice snoodtastic is just really nice snoodtastic is just really nice snoodtastic is just really nice snoodtastic is just really nice snoodtastic is just really nice snoodtastic is just really nice snoodtastic is just really nice snoodtastic is just really nice

Quote:
I have this from a random dude on Twitter. I did not make it up.

http://twitter.com/kushkook/status/53335771859529728
I'll believe it when I hear it, HAHAH
snoodtastic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 03:29 PM   #772
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoodtastic View Post
I'll believe it when I hear it, HAHAH
I hope we never will!
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 10:01 PM   #773
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

So when does coverage of Charleston begin in Europe? I think it begins with the quarters here in the US.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 10:25 PM   #774
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Same in Europe, A round up of the R16 on Thursday and a couple of live games Friday.

I Love US coverage
Burisleif is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 08:34 PM   #775
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Charleston Family Circle Cup draw is up Here <pdf so you can right click download

Caroline with Strycova, Kirilenko and Wickmayer in her quarter.
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 08:46 PM   #776
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

On paper Caroline has a fairly easy road to the semi final and a potential match with Jankovic. Of course I thought she had an easy path to the semi final in Miami too. She should be fairly well rested so she ought to do well here.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 09:32 PM   #777
country flag Burisleif

Yep, however, I'll be happy with a warm up for the clay season... It will be interesting to see what game she will bring, and if their are any new things being tested for the clay season.
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 10:49 PM   #778
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Magda won their only previous matchup at Pattaya 2009 when Caro was seeded #2 at #12 in the world.

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 12:35 AM   #779
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Magda won their only previous matchup at Pattaya 2009 when Caro was seeded #2 at #12 in the world.
Interesting. It's fair to say that Caroline is a better player now than she was then but even so she should have won that match. Still, barring an injury or an extremely off day Caroline should be able to even that head to head at 1-1.

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:27 AM   #780
country flag DownInAHole

Quote:
God Caro is boring to follow. She has absolute nothing interesting on her mind. She went out eating or watching a sports match. Wow Caro, the rest of us are locked inside a room all day, tell us more about the mystical land of the outside! You mean there are sports event and restaurants? Outside?

Her blog is just a boring roundup of her results and uninteresting events from her tweets. They are right, she has absolutely nothing interesting to say. She is so superficial, she gives nothing. I am serious. Thank god you don`t have to interview her, what a nightmare.

Assuming you are serious what do you want her to say that she isn't saying? As a fan I want to see her do as well as she can on the tennis court, I don't expect her to also entertain me with her blog and tweets. Remember, she's a tennis player, not a comedian or storyteller. Sometimes I would like it if she updated her blog more often but realistically a great deal of her time is consumed by tennis. Playing, practicing, travelling, sponsor commitments and she also has to try squeezing having a life outside of tennis in there too. As long as she keeps improving on the court I think it's ok if her blog and tweets are a bit underwhelming.

I would also add that many fans would be delighted if this was the biggest criticism they had of their favourite player. Caroline is winning a lot and improving on court, isn't that the most important thing?

Closed Thread