TCG: Rankings - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 09:47 PM   #31
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCG: Rankings

Rankings updated after Miami.

Special mention goes to Sasja, who jumped from #21 to #6
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 12:23 AM   #32
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, but did I not get any pts this week? I thought I had 851 before too
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 12:26 AM   #33

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadia. View Post
I'm sorry, but did I not get any pts this week? I thought I had 851 before too
According to my records you had 481 before, but I'll double check for you

EDIT: Yes it was 481 last week.
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 12:50 AM   #34
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

I had 2 Vikas and I didn`t even use them

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 12:50 AM   #35
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

lol Sorry, my fail

I just remembered vaguely my number from last week and knew it ended with 1
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 12:53 AM   #36

It's okay

Just a reminder to everyone - whoever is in the top 3 of the rankings after Roland Garros gets prizes
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 07:16 AM   #37
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Before the start I didn't expect my team to score that many points in Miami.
Thanks Vika, Masha, Vera, Kim & Marion

Although I would have liked it even better if Masha won the title

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 06:32 AM   #38
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Why don't I have any points.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 02:45 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt121 View Post
Why don't I have any points.
Miami had already started by the time you joined so you weren't able to commit players for that week
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 07:36 PM   #40

Updated after Charleston/Marbella. We'll be back in a week for Stuttgart & Fes

Don't forget about the auction thread
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #41

Updated
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 10:21 PM   #42
Michael.
days are gone

Michael. has disabled reputation

#1 still.

SHUAI ZHANG («) STEFANIE VÖGELE
peng / niculescu / pliskova / hantuchova / li
vesnina / wozniak / hsieh / pliskova / cirstea
Michael. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 10:39 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael. View Post
#1 still.
You're pwning everyone

People will have to step up their game if they want those prizes after Roland Garros
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 11:23 PM   #44
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

I should have 190 points or is it just me, Because last week I only had 70 points and my 2 players both were in the second round so they should of scored 120 points
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 11:29 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt121 View Post
I should have 190 points or is it just me, Because last week I only had 70 points and my 2 players both were in the second round so they should of scored 120 points
Azarenka had a bye in the first round, so she only got R1 points for losing in R2.