Watch out for Romanian Juniors!! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:59 AM   #166
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future
Re: Watch out for Romanian Juniors!!

Award ceremony

thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:16 PM   #167
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Ioana Loredana is a sister of Andreea Amalia or?

Nice pics of Ilka
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #168
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Ioana Loredana is a sister of Andreea Amalia or?
No, Ioana is from Craiova and Andreea is from Bucharest. Rosca is a common last name in Romania...
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 05:22 PM   #169
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Like the two Bogdans who are also not related to each other!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 01:38 PM   #170
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Rankings updated:

Biggest jumps for Ilka and Ioana to new career highs! Csoregi now in the Top 50 for the first time in her career!
Ducu now in the Top 400!

Further career highs for Tig, Bara, Radu and Rosca!
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 11:17 PM   #171
country flag Curcubeu

Does anbody know why Ilka has pulled out of the G1 junior tournament in Germany?
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:11 AM   #172
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Does anbody know why Ilka has pulled out of the G1 junior tournament in Germany?
I assume you are being sarcastic. Some things don't make sense sometimes.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 09:33 AM   #173
country flag Curcubeu

Obviously she is taking a time out after her won tournament in the Netherlands...
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:11 PM   #174
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Obviously she is taking a time out after her won tournament in the Netherlands...
She has pain at the left hand articulation so she has needed one week out.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #175
country flag Curcubeu

I hope it#s not that bad!
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #176
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

She hopes she will be able to participate next week at Linz
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 07:22 PM   #177
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Curcubeu, I really meant it when I said you were being sarcastic as I was fooled by the coretennis.net website which posted that Ilka lost 6-1 6-0 in the first round to a WC girl. It turned out that was obviously a mistake and Ilka did retire for the reasons grs mentioned.

Hei grs, you must be on the Romanian forum as well (just like me ) and must have heard the news from Ilka herself.
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #178
country flag pyton55

pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice pyton55 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Now it looks like this

Jun 27 G12 Winner Idom Cup, Budapest
Jun 13 G12 Winner Cacak Open, Cacak
May 16 G12 Winner Deceuninck Cup U12, Pitesti-Bascov
May 09 G12 Winner International Championships of Romania U12, Bucharest
Jan 17 G14 1/16 International Championships of Romania, Bucharest

Idom Cup, final Andreea Rosca - Ioana Guna 6-0, 6-4

Ioana Guna seems to be another talented junior in her age group.
Jul 04 G12 Winner Pecs 2000 Cup, Pecs
Next week pause
From 21 Jul, TE Nations Challenge by HEAD

She won also 4 tournaments out of 5 at doubles.

CN 2010 May Doubles, Finals
A. Gradinaru/I. Csoregi def A. Rosca/A. Rainea 6:3 6:4 (Andreea was 11 years)

Last edited by pyton55 : Jul 8th, 2011 at 06:12 PM.
pyton55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 06:26 PM   #179
country flag codrutc

Thanks Pyton55. Isn't that amazing? She must be well ahead in her age group.
So now it looks like this (sorry I need to post it again, it feels like fanning a hand full of cards
only with aces, a delight for my ego ). I know behind there must be a lot of work by Andreea

Jul 04 G12 Winner Pecs 2000 Cup, Pecs
Jun 27 G12 Winner Idom Cup, Budapest
Jun 13 G12 Winner Cacak Open, Cacak
May 16 G12 Winner Deceuninck Cup U12, Pitesti-Bascov
May 09 G12 Winner International Championships of Romania U12, Bucharest
Jan 17 G14 1/16 International Championships of Romania, Bucharest
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 06:29 PM   #180
country flag codrutc

Also this week so far, Ioana Ducu, the other Rosca, Ioana Loredana and Oana Georgeta Simion have all qualified to Semifinals in their tournaments.