MSG exhibition - why not in 2011 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #1
country flag FaceyFacem

FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future FaceyFacem has a brilliant future
MSG exhibition - why not in 2011

Anyone know why there is no women's exhibition at MSG this year? There was decent attendance when we went last year and enjoyed ourselves a lot. Was it never on the schedule, or did it get scrapped when Serena seemed a definite no-show?

I feel like if you invited the current major champs - Francesca, Kim, and Serena - plus Venus as a bonus (or Sharapova/Ivanovic to replace either Williams) you could still sell enough tickets...

Not going to go see Agassi-Sampras and Lendl-McEnroe...
NEVER say "I don't care who wins, I just want good tennis"
FaceyFacem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2011, 05:25 AM   #2
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MSG exhibition - why not in 2011

The men took over. Case closed.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 02:51 AM   #3
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I went last year and had a blast and it was my second time seeing Venus and the second time she barely won a match and had me on my feet the whole time. I was so happy and I had a blast

Now they're showing old men and I'm definitely not going . What a joke . These players haven't been relevant in ages

Even without Serena, we could see Venus, Kim, Francesca, and Svetlana. And if one of them can't do it, then they can just invite Ana since she was the last player to win a slam, or even Sharapova

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 06:10 AM   #4
country flag on1ym33

on1ym33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems like it was so interesting to watch this game. I always missing watching it. Women playing here was so strong and serious in playing this game.

contemporary furniture | modern lounge chairs
on1ym33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote