Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2011, 10:27 PM   #106
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sofa-coaching: Match Review and Discussions 2011 Edition

^ITA. And after USO she can undergo surgery and then come back in Feb and work towards Olympics. IF that's what it is.
chmath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:43 AM   #107
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you that one way or the other the injury is probably still bothering her. But we can't know for sure and perhaps it's just hard for us to believe that she's playing like this without injury.

What has shocked me most in the matches I have seen of her, except for the serve, is the complete and absolute lack of power. She's never been a hardhitter but the last months she can hardly get her shots past the service line. That's always gonna get her killed.
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 09:53 AM   #108
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

The injury explanation is comforting because it suggests she does have a kind of a plan instead of being completly helpless and mindfucking herself.
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 07:15 AM   #109
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

Voskoboeva played well against Sharapova. This girl can move and use variations! Made it look so easy against Sharapova

No shame on Flavia for losing against her.
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:48 AM   #110
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Seriously guys, I think it's unavoidable changing something in her staff...the collaboration with Gabriel is actually in a slump, she needs new spurs if she wants prepare decently herself for London 2012 and for her last (?) complete season on singe! From the injury she in unable to close every kind of game, set or match when she is above as regards points...seriously 51 with Rogowska, lots of time up against Zahlavova Strycova, up with Brianti, vey often up against Marion in Wimby...yesterday 52 up with 3 SP...she is totally out psycologically

Houston, abbiamo un problema!

What do you think?

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:51 AM   #111
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I think that she knows she's on a hurry because she set herself a a limit to her carreer and she also knows to be playing crap so she's just trying to hurry things and her game lets her down

she need, i dunno what the hell she needs, probably she doesn't need anything but quitting.

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:57 AM   #112
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
I think that she knows she's on a hurry because she set herself a a limit to her carreer and she also knows to be playing crap so she's just trying to hurry things and her game lets her down

she need, i dunno what the hell she needs, probably she doesn't need anything but quitting.
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 08:00 AM   #113
country flag wiwa

Perhaps she just doesn't want to turn around her tactics right in the middle of a season?
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 08:06 AM   #114
country flag Dado90

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiwa View Post
Perhaps she just doesn't want to turn around her tactics right in the middle of a season?
Yes, this is right, but nowadays everything goes wrong, so what has she to lose?

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 08:08 AM   #115

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

her tactic was great before the injury i guess it's all mental

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 08:11 AM   #116
country flag Dado90

^ exactly and the absence of a guide-person is a problem for her

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 10:10 AM   #117
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

I still think it's a confidence problem for her after that injury. It was just hard for her to get back on track and win consecutive matches. Playing consecutive matches in one tournament that should get her form back on groove and give her that necessary confidence to execute her game plan without feeling down and lost whenever she makes an unforced error.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 10:12 AM   #118

i think that the key point was her loss to bartoli, she could play her best tennis despite the pain and everything, but all the effort didn't pay

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 10:50 AM   #119
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think that the key point was her loss to bartoli, she could play her best tennis despite the pain and everything, but all the effort didn't pay
So she did her best but in the end her best is just not good enough? That's kinda sad to think about. It was a tough match (against an opponent who has a better grass record and refuses to lose) so I think it's difficult to just based the trajectory of the rest of her career just on that.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 11:31 AM   #120
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah. She got depressed after that loss, instead of thinking that she was playing again at high level

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote