Julia Görges Pictures Thread - Page 306 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2014, 01:43 PM   #4576
country flag RichardJule

RichardJule is just really nice RichardJule is just really nice RichardJule is just really nice RichardJule is just really nice RichardJule is just really nice RichardJule is just really nice RichardJule is just really nice RichardJule is just really nice RichardJule is just really nice RichardJule is just really nice RichardJule is just really nice
Re: Julia Görges Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boke75 View Post
Well, it looks like she doesn't seem too thrilled with the fan/player selfies.
Seems this pic took from her hotel?
Lots of players dislike fans take photo in their hotel,cuz they think fans are disturbing them rest time.
RichardJule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #4577
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

@gigiluf: First match 4 @juliagoerges ... so far so good

@Romeo244: @juliagoerges celebrates a 3 set win

silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 05:58 AM   #4578
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

sofi garcia@sghpoch
@juliagoerges I am your follower, i met You in Acapulco two years ago.Good luck in Your next tournament

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 05:58 AM   #4579
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 07:01 AM   #4580
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
sofi garcia@sghpoch
@juliagoerges I am your follower, i met You in Acapulco two years ago.Good luck in Your next tournament
She looked fit back then. Must have been 2011 though.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 11:19 PM   #4581
country flag CillyUltra

You can feel how important every win is at the moment.

Last edited by CillyUltra : Mar 7th, 2014 at 11:34 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 11:19 PM   #4582
country flag CillyUltra

Rafalution 2014@thisisanfield_8 4h
#Goerges #Julia #WTA #indianwells #bnppo14

Old Mar 9th, 2014, 05:23 AM   #4583
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Indian Wells 2014 , 2R

If you click thumbnail, the image is resized to fit your screen. To view its true size, click it again in imgbox.

Last edited by silesia : Mar 10th, 2014 at 12:55 AM.
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 09:53 AM   #4584
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 09:35 AM   #4585
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

All pictures by Christopher Levy (@tennis_shots).
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #4586
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2014 BNP Paribas Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 07:00 AM   #4587
country flag CillyUltra

Old Mar 12th, 2014, 07:10 AM   #4588
country flag CillyUltra

At diner in IW (from her HP)

Old Mar 12th, 2014, 10:24 AM   #4589
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I get the impression that she is finally starting to get in better shape, looks like her bodyfat is starting to come off.

It isn't quite showing up clearly in her matchplay but I think at least this is a slightly positive sign.

Last edited by HowardH : Mar 12th, 2014 at 10:29 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 05:51 PM   #4590
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

she looks so different....example look the breasts much smaller then in the last year in the beginning.....

Annika Beck - Nastasja Burnett - Sorana Cirstea - Julia Görges - Ana Ivanovic - Madison Keys
Mandy Minella - Monica Puig - Caroline Wozniacki - Carina Witthöft
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote