Julia Görges Pictures Thread - Page 219 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #3271
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges Pictures Thread

The pic above was taken in Portugal though
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #3272
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
The pic above was taken in Portugal though
I see,... I was really wondering how green it is in the desert.
Very nice pic, btw.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #3273
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Julia at the draw ceremony (with Pavs and Angie):

Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #3274
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

"I could be watching biathlon right now instead of wasting my time here"-face.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #3275
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #3276
country flag JuleFan

JuleFan is just really nice JuleFan is just really nice JuleFan is just really nice JuleFan is just really nice JuleFan is just really nice JuleFan is just really nice JuleFan is just really nice JuleFan is just really nice JuleFan is just really nice JuleFan is just really nice JuleFan is just really nice

JuleFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #3277
country flag KatjaS

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #3278
country flag KatjaS

Brilliante Bildqualität:

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #3279
country flag KatjaS

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #3280
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Dubai 2013 • First Round Doubles

(click on image for larger size)
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #3281
country flag WimbleBine

WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of WimbleBine has much to be proud of

nicht gut für grönefeld auf einem bild mit julia zu sein..

bei kerber und julia aufm zweiten bild muss man sich mal die klamotten wegdenken und es wirkt ziemlich erotisch )
WimbleBine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #3282
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Steht vorne Alkohol?
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #3283
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Steht vorne Alkohol?
Sieht so aus, ich hab mir extra jeden Kommentar dazu verkniffen.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #3284
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the great pics! The last two have a rather sensual quality about them.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #3285
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Steht vorne Alkohol?
Manchmal muss es eben Mumm sein
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote