Julia Görges Pictures Thread - Page 202 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #3016
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges Pictures Thread

Thanks for your picture, it's very nice . You seem tall judging from that pic, although maybe it's the way Julia is bending. How tall are you? Over 6ft? Because Julia is listed at 5'11 (1.80) and you seem taller.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #3017
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Julia with plate

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #3018
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Luxembourg 2012 • First Round

Two pics from the presser:
http://www.tennisbloggers.com/archives/4580
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #3019
country flag Représailles

Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute Représailles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Thanks for your picture, it's very nice . You seem tall judging from that pic, although maybe it's the way Julia is bending. How tall are you? Over 6ft? Because Julia is listed at 5'11 (1.80) and you seem taller.
Thank you! Julia is really a nice person.

I am 1.87 so yes I'm taller than her. Looking forward to see her play today.
Représailles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 07:45 AM   #3020
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

A few more pics from Luxembourg

1st round against Soler-Espinosa:

Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #3021
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

So, offseason now. Time for some older pics. Ismaning 2008:

More from 2008: here

Pics from 2007: here
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 12:56 PM   #3022
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerriy View Post
I hope she's getting paid to display that Swatch (or whatever else the brand name is)
From twitter:

"Had a really nice event in berlin with Rado yesterday.creative idea tennis in the dark.was a great experience for me..."

"I am really happy to have a strong partner like Rado and looking forward to a great partnership in the future..."

So, good news for you, she is getting paid.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #3023
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by LinusVanPelt : Oct 26th, 2012 at 01:22 PM.
LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #3024
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

More rado stuff: http://www.rado.com/de/news/rado-ver...chafterin.html

She looks terrible in those pictures, to be honest. Massive makeup fail.
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #3025
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Too much make up, yes, but i love Julia with Glasses on.

2013 GG: Petra Kvitova, 2014 RU
2014 GG: Discount Sharapova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #3026
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

I think the makeup is actually much better than it was some other times, but the, um, "eyes problems" are somewhat emphasized. And, yeah, she's hot with glasses And the watch hot as ever
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #3027
country flag KatjaS

Her eyelids don't look nearly as bad when she is on court, so I have no idea why she would emphasize it with makeup. Once you're 18 you usually stop trying to make you look older than you actually are.
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #3028
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #3029
country flag Dispeker

Julia is a natural beauty. There is simply no need to put so much makeup on. And this heavy makeup doesn't suit her at all, it hides her real beauty.

And posing doesn't seem to be her thing either. She looks so much better "in action" on court IMO. She's just being herself there.

Like in this pic for example and Corswandts comment nailed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
If this was a still from a tennis sequence on a film/TV series, we'd think "Always using overly pretty actresses to play athletes - so unrealistic".

Last edited by Dispeker : Oct 26th, 2012 at 05:39 PM.
Old Oct 27th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #3030
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

That pic of her kneeling down on court is so cute. As are the 2008 pics. With few exceptions she looks best when on court. For the most part she hasn't quite figured out what suits her when she dresses up, but that red dress from Linz last year was pretty stunning.

Not really convinced by this other "Sarah Palin" look she has going on in the Rado event. I can just imagine the vote for Julia campaign now. Then again her parents are accountants. Maybe she's going for the hot secretary look. Or a hot librarian look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Her eyelids don't look nearly as bad when she is on court, so I have no idea why she would emphasize it with makeup. Once you're 18 you usually stop trying to make you look older than you actually are.
Yeah, she's only 23 but I wouldn't have guessed it from those pics. It's as if her fashion/makeup inspiration is coming from women in their forties. Good looking, well dressed women in their forties mind you.

The glow in the dark racquets, court and balls are very cool though.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote